Ch. 8

~Daniels POV~

I've been thinking about that dream I had all day.... does it mean something? Or am I just over reacting? I don't know. But all I do know it's August 8th and school is starting in like 2 weeks..... I don't want to go. Mabie my aunt can get me home schooled or something. We have the money.... But Joey is being bullied and I can't leave him alone with all of them. He is too small and fragile to be left with those bullies, if someone touches him.... I will fucking kill them....

~Joeys POV~

Daniel has been fucked up all day because of his dream. I don't even want to know what it was about because it may fuck me up too. I need to get his mind off of his thoughts so I'm going to google some events going on tonight.

I see that KennyWood is open today (Yes that is a real place in Pennsylvania) I'm going to ask if he wants to go.

J: Danny?

*No response*

I walk into his room and see him sitting at his desk.

J: DANNY!

D: sorry I was.... DayDreaming?

J: ok... well I know that dream is fucking you up right now... I want to go to KennyWood today to get your mind off of it.

D: Thanks for the offer but I want to stay here

J: No Daniel. I don't want to see you like this we are going and that is final

D: Joesph I don't want to go

J: DAMNIT DANIEL IM TRYING TO BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND AND HELP YOU OUT!

D: I DONT WANT HELP OK?!

J: FINE FUCK OFF!

I slam the door and run downstairs. His aunt isn't home thank god.... I just sit on the couch and cry.... I turn on the tv and hear smashing up stairs.

I run upstairs to see Daniel throwing stuff everywhere.

J: WHAT THE FUCK DANIEL

D: GET OUT

J: STOP DANIEL THIS ISNT YOU

He throws a book and it bounces off the wall and hits me in my face. It knocks me back and I stumble and trip on a table in the middle of his room. Falling and hitting my head off the corner.

D: OH MY GOD JOEY?! ARE YOU OK?

J: peachy

I get up and slowly close the door. I slowly walk down the stairs and lay on the couch rubbing my head.

After 10 minutes Daniel comes down the stairs and sits next to me. He touches my arm and I flinch.

D: Joey? Really are you ok?

J: yeah just hurts a little. But the question is are we ok?

D: what makes you say that honey?

J: we constantly get into fights and someone always ends up getting hurt....

D: *sigh* we will get through this... I promise

J: ok....

D: how about we go to that "KennyWood?"

J: later I need a little rest.... my head hurts.

D: ok... do I get a kiss?

J: when I'm done resting...

D: ok... love you

J: love you....

I lay my head down on the couch and close my eyes.