Chase

The lab where all the 'peace disease' experiments were taking place was set up at the underground level of a wide spread warehouse in the town; Heaven Pasi. According to Namjoon's map, if he was going to get to the old headquarters of the peace experiments he was to basically dive straight into a place that he'd never been to and so was not familiar with. He would have to take all sorts of sharp corners and go past sophisticated buildings that he'd never seen. It would be terrifying considering that he had been kept underground his whole life but he would do what he had to do.

About two hours had passed and Namjoon was exhausted. He was now panting at a sidewalk with his hands on his knees. There were people walking on that sidewalk but he didn't care. He needed to catch his breath. He wished it was okay for him to fly but he didn't know the area well enough to follow the map from the air plus couldn't risk anyone seeing him.

"Why the hell are you in the middle of the way?" An angry voice said to him before swerving around him.

Namjoon looked up to apologize. It was a boy, a teenage boy probably around his age or younger. The boy had a girl with him, she was probably his date or something. He'd read about such things in books. Guys his age usually had girlfriends. "Sorry." He said even though the boy was walking ahead of him. He stood straight and looked around him. There were actually a lot of teenagers heading to where that boy was going. Hmmm. He thought. He pulled his map out from his pocket. "Oh I'm close." He muttered. On the map there was a high school highlighted as a key point to look out for. Since there were so many teens here, he assumed that that was where he was; the high school. "Let's get this show on the road." He said as he started walking briskly again to where he needed to go.

"Welcome to the pep rally handsome sir." A perky girl's voice said as he was trying to walk past the entrance. He had been trying to swerve around the crowd so he didn't know how this girl caught him.

"Oh uh no. No pep rally for me." He said with a smile. The girl was short and blonde. His mouth hung open as he realized she was wearing a crop top and a mini-skirt.

Cheerleader. He thought, remembering something he'd read in a book. High schools had cheerleaders and footballers and all that stuff. He took in the building he was pretty close to. Even though he'd read some bad things about American high school, he'd always wanted to go. Not for the education, he didn't really need that, but for the experience. He looked back at the hot girl. He bit his lip. The only girls he saw were the old female scientists who were part of the project. He had never seen a girl his age before but from what he was seeing right now, he thought he liked girls his age. He thought he liked them a lot.

The girl pouted. "Why not? Don't you know about all the fun we're going to be having?" She asked becoming peppier by the end. "There'll be tons of games and snacks and even great performances from some of the talented students from our student body! It's all going to be hosted by the leader of the pep squad; Leigh-Anne Pinnock!" She lifted her pom-poms when she said the last thing.

Namjoon was caught in a daze. He wanted this girl . . . no he wanted to see more like her. "Damn." He said to himself. No Joon. You have a mission. He thought snapping himself out of it. He smiled at the girl then nodded. "Sorry, I'm busy. It sounds fun though." He waved at her then continued his task.

_________________________________

"Step right up and pay only one dollar to lock lips with our basketball star . . . Ray Ray Rodriguez!" A jock from the basketball team said standing next to Ray's booth. "Five bucks and we'll allow a little tongue action." The boy added in a stage whisper.

Ray Ray waved awkwardly at the line of excitedly giggling girls before him. This is so unsanitary. He thought. Why did he agree to do this?

"Ray!" Said a girl's voice he recognized. He turned to his side only to see Leigh-Anne running up to the booth he was stood in. She was in her cheerleading uniform and man did she look hot.