Strange Things

Jade sat up with a start and instantly began to look around her. "Where am I?" She asked out loud. She could hear the sound of rain pouring outside where ever she was. It was dark and she felt cold. "Oh yeah." She said to herself. "I was running away." Her eyes wondered a little. In front of her she made out the forms of bodies lying down, looking dead to the world. "Wait a minute. Wasn't I under that?" She asked herself pointing at the glowing door which she could make out under all the people who were piled on top of it. "Strange."

One of the bodies started moving. It scared Jade and caused her to hop over all of them and bolt. She didn't want to hear what any of them had to say to her. Especially not that girl; Leigh-Anne. Just thinking the girl's name made Jade feel less . . . tense. Jade shook her head as she ran. She didn't want to see that girl again. She made Jade feel funny.

Ray Ray was coming to. "Aw man." He said trying to push someone off of him. There was actually more than one person on him. "Get up." He moaned. The people started moving.

"What the hell happened?" Prodigy asked as he and the other teens started rising to their feet. He couldn't really remember since there was a ringing sound in his ear that was blocking out all of his thoughts. "Oww." He said touching it.

"Ow is right." Jesy said stretching her back. She was having a crazy headache right now and she didn't like it one bit. "Where's the girl?" She suddenly remembered why she was here with all of these idiots.

Leigh-Anne was brushing off her skin when she realized that Jade was not here. "Jade? Jade? Where did she go?" She asked the girl who asked her the same question a while ago.

Jesy scowled. "I wouldn't have asked you if I knew Princess." She rolled her eyes.

Leigh-Anne didn't hear her. "Where could she be?" She asked herself softly.

"I think I heard when she ran out a little before you all got up." Roc Royal said rubbing his head. "How long were we out?" He took out his phone to check the time. "That's weird. My phone won't come on."

"Must have broken from the impact." Princeton said. He was brushing dirt off his head. "Let me check the time on my watch instead." He said pulling his wrist to his face. "Wow it's like mid-night."

"Midnight!" Perrie exclaimed. "My dad was supposed to pick me up after the pep rally. He's probably fuming right now thinking I wondered off." She felt for her phone in her pocket then tried to dial her dad's number. "It isn't working." She was in a bad position right now. Her father wasn't exactly the angry type of parent but he was the one who would nag her about it for the rest of her life. "I need to go." She started running away from the dark place they had broken into.

"I don't think you should walk home by yourself in the rain though." Prodigy said running after her. His father always told him that to be a gentleman the first step was to walk a lady home. Or was that how to end a date? He asked himself in his head. Either way, he was going to walk this girl home.

"Too bad. I could have simply given her a ride home." Jesy said sounding bored as she watched the frantic blonde run off with that idiotic sounding guy.

"I gotta run too." Ray Ray said looking at his watch with wide eyes. His parents were expecting him home by nine for the latest. They would probably be angry if they were awake. He was just happy that this wasn't a night where he had to babysit his younger siblings. He ran out of the building as well.

"Wait Ray let me walk you home bro." Roc Royal said following him.

Princeton had no curfew but still wanted to go home quickly. His mother was not strict about such things since he did not go out much. He bet she would still be worried though. So he walked out briskly waving at the two girls who were left behind.