Developments

Namjoon sat comfortably on the bed and looked around at his team. They were all in their sleepwear. "Okay guys so today we made some progre-"

"Walking into a school is not progress Joon." Yoongi said where he was sat on the floor. He was wearing his usual unconcerned, bored expression.

Namjoon folded his lips together in a manner that exposed the deep dimples he had in his cheeks. "Well I mean . . . we're officially enrolled in the school and are prepared to conduct a thorough search to find the peop -"

"Oh I can do search. Very fast. I am very fast." Hoseok said hopping to his feet at lightning speed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You do not even know what you are looking for!" He shook his head. "We know nothing."

"Not true! Namjoon hyung is very smart." Jimin voiced defensively.

"Yeah you should be more positive." Hoseok said forming a heart on his head with his arms.

Yoongi's skin suddenly erupted into flames and all the other members screamed in fright. They hated it when he did that. It was something he did to make them all shut up. "We still do not even know if they really go to school. All we have is Namjoon's gut feeling that they are there."

"But logically Yoongi, it makes sense to at least start at the school. Its proximity to the place is too great to deny . . . not to mention that a school activity was occurring on the night in question." Namjoon said with a frown. All the other members nodded.

"We are still going in blind. We do not know what they look like. We have no quick means of finding them. We cannot wait for you to listen to voice of over two thousand students." Yoongi said looking at his finger nails. He actually liked the manicures Hoseok made them all get.

Jin nodded. "He has point. We are going to end up being there for very long time. And what if they are not even there? Eventually Dr. Kim will become impatient."

There was silence for a while as this sunk in. Taehyung suddenly raised his hand.

"Yes Tae?" Namjoon said gesturing to the boy.

"Cheerleaders are pretty." Taehyung commented earning an eye roll from Yoongi.

"Ooo yes and so talented." Jimin agreed. "There was really nice one who let us join squad." He sighed a little dreamily.

"Her name is Leigh-Anne." Taehyung said dreamily. "She's the prettiest person I have ever seen. Even prettier than Jin hyung."

Jin shook his head. "No. No. Impossible. Simply impossible." He was not even considering the idiocy that Taehyung was trying to propose. "You are blind if you think that someone could be prettier than Seokjin."

"Shut up!" Yoongi yelled. "Of what significance is this cheerleading garbage?"

Namjoon was trying to shake off the image of Tae and Jimin wearing cheerleading uniforms.

"Uh . . . I want to ask her on date. And I ask for hyungs' blessings." Taehyung said with blush on his cheeks.

"Oh my God." Jungkook said covering his face as his own cheeks turned pink. He hid his face behind Jimin's shoulder.

"Um I'm not sure that's relevant Tae but thank you for sharing. You have my blessing." Namjoon said supportively.

"Oh no but Taehyungah she already has boyfriend. The basketball star who spoke with her this afternoon." Jimin warned. He'd heard all of the cheerleaders talking about Leigh-Anne and Ray Ray dating.