Free At Last

"I just felt tremor." Jimin said with his ear to the ground. He and a few of the others had arrived to the surface before Princeton could. They were worried that the others would not escape in time and rightly so.

"Noooo!" Jade cried. "This isn't fair!" She couldn't believe that Jesy, Leigh, Perrie and some of her other friends were dead.

"No time for tears." Jin said. "We need to find Dr Kim." He wiped a tear that he had shed for Namjoon and of course the others. Where they were resembled a desert. It would take them an hour to get back to town. "I assume he has released the disease in the town."

"Let us cry a little at least. Please?" Jungkook asked with tears flowing from his eyes.

Princeton and the others suddenly appeared next to them unharmed.

"Namjoon my love!" Jin cried jumping on the boy and showering him with kisses.

Namjoon shook his head.

Leigh stood straight. "Ha! Did you guys really think that we were dead?" She laughed. "Don't you remember my shields? The lab did explode while we were down there but my shields had us covered." She said. "And luckily Princey teleported us out before we ran out of oxygen." She said wearing a shaky smile. "Don't shed tears boys."

Jade jumped on her. "You're alive!" She squealed.

"Of course I am Jadey." Leigh said. "It's all thanks to Prince though." She kissed Jade's cheek.

Princeton stood then brushed himself off. "Okay guys this isn't over yet. We need to find out where that guy went ASAP."

"Right." Ray said. "Any ideas?"

"The town. Definitely there." Namjoon said. He looked around at the teens who looked a little beaten up. "I feel like he's perfected the peace disease. He's probably released it or is going to release it out in town."

"Oh great. Now we all gon' get sick." Prod said shaking his head. "This is too much. Can I take a nap before we continue this life threatening mission?"

Leigh wrapped an arm around his neck roughly. "No we can't Craig. We need to stop this man no matter what." She said in a heroic voice. "We are the heroes. We need to save everyone."

"Weren't you the one who was just having a f*cking melt down?" Ray asked with a furrowed brow.

"No." Leigh shouted. She began to fly. "Come on guys. Let's go." She flew away.

They all stared at her flying form for a while. "Okay then . . . ."

"What's the plan though?" Jesy asked exercising her neck a little. Perrie and Namjoon were actually able to get her back the hair she lost. It didn't match her other hair though. It was brown and curly and a lot shorter since she usually wore extensions.

Perrie laughed "Jesy I didn't realize how funny your-"

Jesy slapped her lightly on the cheek.

"Okay so what we do now is go to town and find out how on Earth he's going to infect everyone." Namjoon said as he began to fly as well.

"Wasn't his formula for that thing in the lab he just destroyed?" Princeton asked wearing a bewildered expression.

"He has his ways of doing things." Yoongi said. He smiled. "He is a 'f*cking genius.'" He laughed.

"Alright let's go to town to stop him now." Prodigy said. He was becoming weary of all of this responsibility and work they had to do. It was terrifying. It was wearing down his mind to say the least.