Buddies

"So these are basically all the things we could possibly use to annihilate them." Namjoon was saying the next morning as he and his team got ready for school. He gestured to a table crowded with weapons and tools for murder.

"So far we've identified three of them. Ray Ray Rodriguez, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Chresanto 'Roc Royal' August. I will be conducting a search on all females by the name of Jade this morning." He was pointing to pictures of the three he called which he had on the wall and five pictures of blank silhouettes. "And hopefully by the end of the day we'll have a picture of her. I suggest we spend today gathering intel so that we may find the others in quick time. Any questions?"

Everyone but Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin was staring uneasily at the weapons. Some looked dangerous while others seemed harmless. They gulped.

"When do we get to carry out killings?" Yoongi asked.

Namjoon gulped. "I think we can probably try from next week, provided that we figure out who the others are today and learn their movements by this Friday."

"Yeah next week for sure." Taehyung said nervously as he nodded. He did not want to kill Leigh-Anne. He had dreamt of her last night. He had never felt this way towards someone before. Then again he had not met many people.

"Okay is it all settled? Yoongi will take care of Ray Ray and his sidekick. And Taehyung and Jimin will do Leigh-Anne. We'll decide who does the rest of 'em when we figure out who they are. Those of us not assigned to killing yet will observe who they hang around today." Namjoon said finalizing the plans. "Let's go."

"Yayyy!!!! High school experience!!" Hoseok screamed picking up his bag.

"Wooooooohh" The three youngest cried following him out.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi shook their heads and walked out as well.

_______________________________________

Jade's cheeks felt like they were on fire as she walked to her locker, hugging her books to her chest. This is so embarrassing, she thought with a sheepish smile. It was a good kind of embarrassing though.

"And you better just keep on walking before I shove that foot of yours up your own damned ass. Don't let me see you around here again. I know you did it on purpose." Jesy was screaming at a boy from Jade's Chemistry class who had been upset about her getting a higher grade on a test than he did. He had just obviously purposefully stepped on her foot and Jesy, who had been at Jade's side all day to the confusion of most of Jade's teachers, was letting him have it.

"I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me goddess." The boy said in a meek scared tone.

"Don't call me that you unworthy swine." Jesy spat. She put an arm around Jade and they continued their walk to Jade's locker.

"You really don't have to do this Jes." Jade said softly. It was lunch time and people were staring at them. She didn't like the attention.

"But I want to so I am." Jesy said with her sexy smirk dancing on her lips. "Look at them stare. They probably think your outfit is totally fly now. Ain't no one making fun of my Jadey."

Jade squinted as her cheeks flamed to a new degree of hotness. Jesy was too much but she couldn't deny how good it made her feel to have someone dote on her and stick up for her. She was wearing a new cute uniform but had Jesy's leather jacket from this morning on over it as Jesy thought she looked cold when they stepped out of the car earlier.

"I'm sure they think me uniform is just as dorky as before. Although your jacket is a nice touch." Jade said softly.

"Whatever." Jesy waved her off as they stopped in front of Jade's locker. Jesy never used hers because she hadn't brought a book to school like ever.