Dance

7:12 P.M

"You got fifteen minutes 'till you go on!" The voice of one of the dance co-ordinators called into the girl's bathroom.

"Thanks so much for the heads up." Roc Royal said to the boy as he left. "Perrie come on. It ain't gonna be that bad." He was leaning against one of the stall doors.

"Yeah and plus you can sing. Why you so nervous?" Prodigy asked standing in front of Roc Royal. "So what if Leigh ends up not coming? You can just sing by yourself. No one would know that it was supposed to be a duet-"

"Noooo! You don't understand! I can't sing by myself. I- I'm too scared that I'll mess up or something." Perrie's voice whined from inside the stall. She had been spewing her guts up since she got here. Jesy was supposed to be the one to bring her and Jade to the dance but it seemed as if she and Leigh-Anne were having some difficulties. Because of that, Ray Ray had to bring them.

"But you will not. You are good singer. We have heard you sing countless times and you have sound-" Hoseok said trying to help. He wiped away sweat at his forehead with his hanky. He still wasn't sure if he could actually bring himself to kill or watch his brothers kill his new friends. If Perrie wasn't already being sick everywhere he would have probably been throwing up himself. But he wanted to help comfort her.

"Shut up Hoseok!" Perrie's voice yelled. "You've never even heard me sing. You're making that up." She started wailing. "Leigh-Anne where are you?!"

Jade suddenly entered the bathroom with Ray Ray and Princeton. Princeton was holding a hanger with a dress on it.

"Okay we brought the backup dress from Jesy's." Jade said. She looked at Roc Royal. "Is she doing any better?"

Roc shook his head sadly. "No. She just been barfing and crying the whole time. I don't think she'll be able to perform."

"We have less than ten minutes." Prod said looking at his watch.

"This is bad." Ray said shaking his head. "Has anyone called Leigh-Anne or Jesy to see what's going on?"

"I did but they will not pick up." The voice of Jin said. He became visible causing everyone to scream.

"You have got to stop doing that!" Princeton yelled. He shook his head. "Perrie are you ready to change? Have you finished emptying your guts?" He asked coming closer to the stall door.

"Nooo!" The blonde partially groaned. "Prodigy? Don't you and your band have to perform? Just perform before me. I'll go after . . . well if Leigh shows up. If she doesn't I am not singing."

They all exchanged worried looks at that.

"Okay okay. They will go before you." Jin said looking at Prodigy.

Prodigy frowned at Jin. "Man why your hair so wet? Did you wash it and forget to dry it before you came here?"

Jin blushed a little. My appearance is suffering. Just like Hoseok and well Perrie, he was also terribly nervous. He didn't want to have to kill these guys. He hated getting his hands dirty. He hated watching the younger ones look so sad. Plus he was sure that the night would end in disaster when his idiot friends proved they could not kill. He put on a fake smile at Prodigy. "Yes I did." 

"That's not healthy. You could catch a cold." Jade said looking at Jin.

The door suddenly opened and they all gasped. "Leigh-Anne!" They all yelled in relief.

Leigh smiled brightly at them then placed her hands on her hips, posing heroically. "In the flesh."

"Leigh-Anne is here?" Perrie's voice sounded. She opened the stall door and ran at her. "I am so glad you're here Leigh!" She cried hugging the older girl.