Author's Note (Please read)

Hi everyone!

I forgot to add this note at the end of the last chapter so I'm putting it as a whole new story part.  I don't know if anyone will read it but I'm doing it anyway.

So first of all I hope everyone who read this story enjoyed it very much. I have to say that this has honestly been one of my most favourite stories to write so far so if you liked it I'm very glad it has brought you enjoyment.  I tried to make it humorous yet serious. (Most of the humour is actually my sister who writes with me.  She's the funny one.)  I hope the plot was easy to follow.  I'm aware of how confusing the characters are but that's generally my style so I hope it doesn't frustrate any one if certain things about specific characters aren't clear yet.  

This story is the first in an eight book series and more things about characters will be revealed in later books. That being said I hope you all are excited about the next story in the series.  As the series progresses I feel like the story and my and my sister's writing gets better so I hope you guys will like them.  At this moment in time we've actually written and completed up to the sixth book and are 'currently' working on the seventh. (By currently I mean we've started but are taking a break.)

So right now if any one is reading I'd like you to comment your favourite character or favourite scene.  My personal favourites are Jesy and Jin but my opinion is based on all the books written so far so you guys probably don't have the same opinions.  Also I must say that Jungkook and Prodigy are two of the funniest to me as well but that doesn't show as much in this book as it does in later stories.

I'd also like to say that if you have any questions about the story you can ask in the comments or even private message me.  I'll try my best to answer.

Thank you everyone for reading this possibly boring note and thank you for your votes and comments throughout the book.

*Just a heads up I may begin to post the second book in a few hours so keep your eyes peeled