Loved Up

The eight were gathered on Saturday around noon for their weekly 'training' session. They'd started with the same martial arts stances that Jesy taught them and went on from there to actually practice doing different things with their powers.

Jesy had had the place mostly repaired during the week so the holes from their last session weren't visible.

It was now time for their break and Leigh-Anne had gone to the bathroom. Ray Ray took the opportunity to brag about how much of a great fight he'd put up against Yoongi.

"Yeah I think he was surprised. Next time he tries shit I'm gonna beat him . . ." Ray was going on.

"Jadey are you okay?" Jesy asked cutting through his story. She had not been listening.

"Hey . . ." Ray complained looking to her. The bragging had been mostly to impress her.

"Huh?" Jade asked looking up at Jesy from the ground where she was staring. "I'm fine . . ." She lied.

"Babe you look like you're about to puke." Jesy said with a slight smile. "You nervous about your date?"

Prodigy and Roc Royal clapped. "Jade we so proud of you." Prod said.

"I still can't believe she's actually doing it." Perrie squealed in excitement.

Princeton tried to smile even though this kind of hurt.

Jade blushed. "Yes I'm nervous . . . I . . . in fact I'm not sure I can do it. What if I mess up?" She asked them all. "She's too good for me . . ."

"Babe. Relax. It'll be fine." Jesy said shaking Jade lightly by the shoulders. "Look at me."

Jade looked into Jesy's eyes. She blushed. Jesy had some gorgeous eyes.

"You are gonna do great and you are gonna have fun too." Jesy said confidently.

Jade swallowed. "Jes . . . I don't think I can." She whispered. "I think if I go I might throw up."

"No you won't baba." Perrie said shaking her head.

"Blondie's actually right. You'll be fine. Leigh's a nice girl." Jesy said with a smile.

"If you don't do great Leigh might not notice." Roc pointed out.

Jade took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. She started nodding slowly then shook her head quickly. "Jesy you have to come with me . . . I . . . I'll feel more comfortable if you come along . . . Oh but not too close though in case she really likes you . . ." Jade bit her lip. "You should bring someone. Like a date. You should bring a date in case she asks you to join us . . ."

"Jade are you serious? You want me on your date?" Jesy asked with an amused smirk.

Jade nodded. "At a distance . . . please Jes . . ."

"Did you say she needs a date?" Ray Ray said as he put his arm around Jesy.

Jesy scowled at him. "I was gonna ask Blondie." She snapped.

"Oh Jes I'm sorry, I'm heading to the fair with Prod, Roc, J-Hope and Jin." Perrie said apologetically. "I would have loved to be your fake date though."

Jesy cursed under her breath. "Fine Smartass you're next in line."

Ray Ray gave Princeton a death glare. Though Princeton would have loved the opportunity to stare at Jade being cute around Leigh-Anne, he really didn't want to get in the middle of Ray's plans. "Um . . . I'm busy as well." He said.