Battle

Prodigy fell to the ground at the explosive strength he was hit with. His face hit the floor hard. He moaned as he felt blood drain from his mouth like a waterfall. He was certain that his jaw had broken. The boy was out cold.

"Prodigy no!" Prince yelled looking at the fallen boy. "G-guys scatter!" He screamed as he flew back. The others followed his instruction.

The abomination stamped on Prodigy's lying form.

"We need to make it stop hurting him or else he's going to die!" Leigh yelled running at the android. She jumped in front of it without thinking. "L-leave him alone!" She screamed. She was panting and sweating in fright. The creature was even more hideous up close. She gagged a little.

"Leigh-Anne what the actual f*ck are you doing?" Jesy screamed causing her head to spin wildly. She fell off balance to the ground. F*ck everything!! I already lost Jade! What the f*ck is she trying!?!?

The android turned its attention away from the body under its foot to the one standing before it. It lifted its foot and moved towards the body that spoke.

Leigh stepped back a little then used her powers to put a cube around her opponent.

Princeton breathed out. "That should hold it for a while." He said walking to stand next to Leigh-Anne. He patted her on the back. "Good thinking."

Leigh laughed a little. "That is literally the only thing I can do." She said as she watched the beast move to the wall of her box. It put a hand on the wall then blasted something at it.

Princeton stepped back as smoke filled the box.

"Guys what the hell is happening?" Roc asked from where he was.

Leigh gulped then squint her eyes to see if it had done any damage. When the smoke cleared she noticed a crack on the glass. "F*ck." She muttered.

"I-It's just a crack right?" Prince asked with sweat at his brow.

The one little crack turned into a huge one then broke the whole thing.

"Well damn." Prince said taking more than one step back. He took a stance then decided to try to use his telekinetic abilities to stop it. "Maybe if I throw it around a bit it'll smash to pieces."

Leigh screamed in fright but stood where she was. She gulped as the android started to walk slowly at her. It disappeared for a moment from her vision then reappeared right up in her face. She put out her hands in front of her to shield her face as the thing punched her with massive fists. It did not hurt as much as she'd expected though she was sent back a bit. She put her arms down only to notice that she had made flat circular shields at her elbows.

"Leigh outta the way!" Princeton yelled from behind her. He wanted the beast to be in his direct view so he could lift it with his mind but Leigh was in the way.

Leigh turned around then tried to run away so Princeton could do his thing but was lifted by the neck by the monster. She choked for air. It held her tightly. I can't breathe.

Princeton panicked and lifted both Leigh and the android high into the air with his mind. He looked up at them in horror of his own strength. He didn't mean for them to go that high.

Roc Royal was staring open mouthed at the fight that was taking place in front of him. He looked down at Jesy who was still conscious but seemingly too dizzy to move. He breathed out wondering why the police or the army hadn't come yet. He looked up at the sky then frowned. "There's a dome around us." He said. He gulped. The lizard thing must have put it there when it realized that they were the only ones left at the fair. It probably didn't want them to escape. That meant that they had to beat it. He gulped.