Uproar

Princeton and Jade were walking hand in hand back to the dance when they saw people running in the opposite direction.

"What the hell happened?" Prince asked to no one in particular.

A crazy frightened looking boy stopped to fill them in. "Fire! Run!" He screamed before running out of the school.

"Fire?" Jade asked snapping out of her sad mood for a moment. She looked to Princeton. "Did you see Jesy and the others running out of there?"

Princeton's eyes widened. This was definitely their business. He started running towards the basketball court. "I hope Jesy wasn't the one who did this."

They entered the court only to see Ray Ray yelling at Yoongi, Jesy talking strictly to an unconcerned Leigh-Anne, Perrie and Roc Royal freaking out in a corner while Prodigy hovered over them looking scared and their so called 'assailants' looking around in confusion. The court was flooding with water coming down from the emergency over-head sprinklers in the ceiling.

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon asked turning Yoongi around to face him.

"He upset my Little Light! He is scum and I am going to kill him!" Yoongi screamed, his fists erupting into flames.

Ray Ray groaned. "I didn't even say anything to offend her! I was just talking about how crazy Leigh has been acting then outta nowhere she hits me." He had his arms flung in the air. Right now he didn't even feel afraid. He was tired and grumpy from trying to get to Jesy. The only thing stopping him from punching somebody was the fact that they had a civilized conversation a while ago. Before Leigh-Anne got all crazy and ruined it.

"Hyung stop this!" Jungkook yelled coming up to Yoongi.

Yoongi shifted a death glare to the maknae causing the boy to fall off balance. "Team, we must execute mission NOW!"

"What are they talking about?" A whimpering Perrie asked.

Jin suddenly appeared next to her with sweat at his brow. "Our master told us that if we do not kill you all tonight that he would kill you himself and make it unbearably painful!" He turned to where Yoongi stood with flaming hands. "Do not do it Yoongi! There must be other way! Think of the money!"

Namjoon pulled out the small capsules from his pocket. He noticed that they shook in his hand. "Look, you . . . all of you take one and swallow."

"Good idea." Hoseok said emerging from the opposite direction of their leader. "Anything to not see the killing of my friends."

"Are those like suicide capsules?" Roc asked in a partial shriek. He continued crying into his knees. He clearly wasn't cut out for the superhero life.

Ray Ray looked from the insane Yoongi to Jesy still trying to reason with Leigh-Anne who didn't seem to be listening to her.

Jesy stopped what she was saying for a moment then looked at Yoongi. "What the hell? Put that fire away! I'm trying to talk to my Princess." She said savagely.

Yoongi did as was told. "Yes Miss Jesy." Instead he marched up to Ray Ray and punched him in the face.

Ray Ray punched him back and a full out fight started between the two of them.

Taehyung ran to where Leigh was being chastised. "Why are you scolding her Miss Jesy?" He asked trying to ignore the loud fighting happening around him.

Jesy shushed him. "What has gotten into you?"

"Stop asking me that!" Leigh yelled. "Nothing Jes. This is who I am. Okay?" She said still putting distressed hands in her hair.