More

"Wow Jesy this place is great!" Prodigy complimented as they got off the elevator that took them down to Jesy's giant 'training room'.

"Yeah you got so much cool gym equipment down here. Aye look it's a one thousand pound weight!" Roc Royal said running with wide eyes towards the weight.

"Can you lift that?" Perrie asked sitting on the floor then looking up at Jesy.

Jesy rolled her eyes. She was about to tell Perrie that she was stupid when the princess of the school started hopping up and down like a bunny.

"Jesy can't but I bet Chresanto can. Lift it! Lift it! I wanna see how strong you are." Leigh-Anne said becoming excited. Sure the whole having powers thing was a little scary but it was also down right incredible. It was only now that it was dawning on her how much fun they could have with this.

Roc Royal did as was told. He actually could lift it and with no struggle. To him it felt like the weight of a backpack. He smiled at the impressed looking Perrie and Leigh-Anne then laughed nervously. "Piece of cake."

"I'm as fast as he's strong." Prodigy pointed out wanting to impress the girls as well.

Leigh-Anne turned to him. "Alright uh . . . using the stairs, go to the kitchen and get me a glass of ice water as fast as you can." She said making running hands on the word 'fast'.

Prodigy smiled then nodded. He suddenly disappeared for ten seconds then appeared back with an empty glass. "Dangit! The water spilled."

"Wow. That was fast. You're probably faster than the speed of sound." Perrie said with a hanging mouth and wide eyes. "So weird."

Leigh-Anne couldn't stop hopping up and down. "Ohmigod guys. We should totally have a 'Show And Tell' right now where everyone shows off their powers." She clapped. "Don't you think it's a good idea guys?"

Princeton let out a huff as he finally set his bag down after watching this unbelievably disgusting display of immaturity in awe for almost a minute. "No. It is not a good idea. We have work to do. Do you think this is some type of game?" He asked sounding impatient.

Leigh-Anne shrunk a little. "Oh yeah you're right. Sorry." She apologized.

"It's okay. Maybe next time we'll have a fun 'Show And Tell'. But not now okay?" Ray Ray said trying to undo the damage he felt that the bitter boy had done to Leigh-Anne's feelings.

Leigh-Anne smiled then nodded causing Princeton to roll his eyes.

"So what should we do first?" Jade asked softly from next to an uninterested Jesy.

All eyes turned to Ray Ray. He clapped his hands together seemingly about to lay down some instructions. "Okay so we don't exactly know what our assassins have in mind in terms of killing us but I believe that it is important that before we figure out how to . . .'master' our powers, we should learn some basic self-defense." He nodded to himself. "Everyone agree?"

Princeton looked up at the ceiling, clearly signalling that he thought that Ray Ray's plan was stupid. "And how are we gonna do that? Don't we need like an expert to help us with self-defense genius? I'm pretty sure that none of these kids know anything about-"

"Actually I can help with that." Jesy said raising her hand almost eagerly. She stepped in front of Princeton. "I may not look it but I've studied three martial arts and am pretty much an expert if I do say so myself . . ."

Princeton groaned. "Hun, taking karate classes when you were six does not count as being an exper-" He was cut off by Jesy who flipped him over and pressed her foot on his back.