Clashes

"Okay see you around Ray, later Roc Royal, bye Yoongi." Dylan called as he left the three boys in the locker room.

"Hey he knows my name now." Roc said with a grin.

"Yeah I told him to stop calling you loser . . . It's not cool." Ray said as he pulled on a T-shirt.

"Wow man you did that for me?" Roc asked staring at Ray Ray. "I've told him my name so many times. He never listened."

"Of course man . . . I mean we're bros aren't we?" Ray said picking up his bag.

Roc nodded. "Yeah . . . bros." He felt happy that he had so many friends now. His mom was wrong and his dad was right. He was definitely likable. He hugged Ray Ray tightly. "You're like a great bro Ray."

Ray could tell that there was probably something wrong or at least a little off about Roc Royal. He felt a need to investigate. Maybe I should show up at his house randomly someday. When the hug was finally over both boys were getting ready to leave the locker room when Ray Ray noticed that Yoongi was just standing there staring at them.

"Dude you've been staring at us for the entire practice. What's the deal? You wanna kill me huh? You can't though . . . we were promised a heads up. So it'd be totally unfair!" Ray Ray said as boldly as he could.

"Unfair!" Roc Royal echoed.

"You." Yoongi said in a low terrifying voice.

Ray Ray and Roc Royal both took a step back.

"You. Like. Jesy." Yoongi said.

"Huh?" Ray Ray asked in bewilderment. "Yeah I do. So what?"

"So what?" Roc echoed.

"Jesy is mine. You cannot have her. You must back down now." Yoongi said simply. "I have already bought her rose and will ask her out on date." He pulled out a single rose from his bag and a demo CD of a song he composed, produced, wrote and got his team mates to perform for her.

"You what? You can't have Jesy. She's my sadistic, sardonic, violent and possibly scarred babe. How do you even know I like her?" Ray said in an irritated voice.

Yoongi frowned deeply. "Jin hyung told me." He took a few steps to close the distance between himself and Ray Ray. "I will fight you to death for her. We can begin now." He held a flame in his hand.

"Yeah that's right you better just back off . . . wait wha'did you just say?" Ray stepped back.

"He says you're gonna fight to the death man. I'm gonna bounce." Roc started scurrying away.

"Stop!" Yoongi yelled tossing a ball of fire Roc's way, making the boy freeze.

"No more fire no more fire!" Roc whimpered as memories of Jesy's murder attempt came to mind.

"You must stay to help carry away body after I kill him." Yoongi said calmly.

Roc nodded and bit his lip as he tried hard not to cry. He was very much afraid of Yoongi despite Hoseok telling them that the scary boy was fine as long as he did not get angry. It didn't look like Yoongi was angry to him but he sure looked murderous.

"Ww-what mm-makes you think that yy-you're gonna win huh?" Ray Ray asked taking two steps back.

Yoongi smiled like a shark. "You are shaking like leaf. You may give up now and leave me to be happily married to Jesy after I kill Dr. Kim or you can fight and end your life early. Your choice!"

"You're insane!!!" Ray Ray yelled throwing snow at Yoongi's face. It melted before it even made contact.

"And you are dead." Yoongi said as a circular wall of fire surrounded him. It started shooting fire balls at Ray Ray, a lot of them hitting and burning the lockers in the room.