Predicaments

"You look almost as handsome as I do." Jin said straightening Junkook's tie. "Ahh look at this. This is why we try on suits to be sure they fit." He waved the tailor towards them. "The jacket could be longer. Wouldn't you say Hoseok?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yes it is a bit short. Do you think you could lengthen it by tonight?" He said to the tailor who nodded.

"I am so excited for dance." Jimin squealed spinning in a circle like a ballet dancer.

"Jiminah do not sweat in your outfit. It costs a fortune!" Hoseok yelled.

"Are we sure we can afford all of this? We've been spending money like crazy and none of us have a job. If we're planning not to go back underground we should figure out a means of income-" Namjoon was saying sensibly but he got cut off by Jin.

"I have job. I got paid thousand dollars yesterday." The tall handsome boy said simply.

Namjoon's mouth dropped open. "What job is that?"

"I said I was hired by Jesy. I go to business meetings on her behalf. She has bought chain of restaurants. Very fascinating work . . . Though I have not done booty call yet."

"What?" Namjoon asked before shaking his head. "Whatever."

"Tonight I will sweep Jesy off her feet." Yoongi said coming into the room. He was no longer in his suit. "She will love me and not Ray Ray. I shall heal all her problems."

"And Leigh-Anne and I will be together again. We will have fun." Taehyung said.

"And Jungkook will have his first dance with girl!" Hoseok exclaimed as he pulled out money to pay the tailor who made a house-call. "I will pick up suits in four hours be sure they are ready by then. Thank you" He bowed to the man.

"What? I never said I would dance with girl." Jungkook said with wide scared eyes as he pulled on a T-shirt.

"But we all know you like Jade." Jin said wiggling his eyebrows. "Although she already likes someone else, dancing with her should be a must at dance." He gave Jungkook a thumbs-up.

All of the other guys cheered. "Kookie! Kookie! Kookie!" They chanted patting him on the back and laughing.

"Fine I shall dance with her . . . but-" Jungkook's neck suddenly started to bleed.

"Kookie what is wrong with your neck?" Jimin cried running up to the boy.

Jungkook started to scream as sharp pain exploded on his neck and a spider like object seemed to sprout from beneath the skin. Jimin was trying to grab the object so he could tend to the wound in the younger boy's neck but it slipped right through his fingers and flew around the other boys.

"Aaahhhahhaahhahahah!!!!!!" Hoseok screamed and ran around the room tears flying out of his eyes.

"What is it hyungs!?" Taehyung cried shrinking into himself as the bug like creature zipped around his head.

"Let us kill it!" Yoongi started shooting lasers out of his eyes, missing the bug every time.

"Yoongi stop before you damage this place!" Namjoon yelled grabbing Yoongi by the shoulders.

"It has stopped." Jin said looking at the bug which was now completely still and floating above their panicked heads in the middle of the room.

Namjoon moved to heal Jungkook's neck as the others stood and stared at the object. It suddenly started beeping and a bedazzling light came from it blinding the members for a moment. When they all finally opened their eyes they had different reactions to what they saw. Some of them were speechless with fear while others yelled in anger; one or two instantly began to cry. But the sight remained the same despite the boys' reactions.