Trouble

The buzzer in the gym went off, signalling that it was time for the basketball teams to huddle up and plot their next move. It was Friday night, the night of a big game for the Pasi High School's basketball team. There was only one minute left on the clock and they were tied with their opponents.

"Okay boys I leave it all to you and your leader." The coach said confidently as they huddled. Though there had been a supposed fire in the gym on Saturday there were no damages. So it was pronounced safe to use for the big game. The coach nodded at Ray Ray. "All you gotta do is do your thing man. You know how good you are at shooting." He looked at Yoongi. "Or maybe you could take care of everything Yoongs. Y'all know how you do." He laughed earning jeers from the rest of the team.

"What do you say boys? Ray? Yoongi?" Dylan asked patting Yoongi on the back. They're team never wasted energy worrying about being tied with little time on the clock . . . they did it on purpose to show off that they had skill. They could always depend on Ray Ray to bring them to victory and now they had Yoongi who was just as good. They weren't worried at all.

Ray winked at Yoongi. They had come up with a plan for Roc Royal to be put in the game to shoot the winning basket. The boy had been practicing really hard and seemed as if he could be trusted with this huge responsibility. The plan was for Yoongi to fake an injury so that Roc could be put in his place. Then Ray would pass the ball to Roc so he could shoot the basket and get the positive recognition he deserved.

Yoongi looked to Ray then at the coach. "Ray Ray is ill. He is clumsy so has hurt his ankle. On our last break he did not leave to go to bathroom. He left to cry." He smirked a very small and barely noticeable smirk.

Ray's mouth dropped. Damn you Yoongi.

"Really? You look pretty fine to me." Said the coach with wide eyes.

Ray cleared his throat. He smiled embarrassedly. "Well . . . yeah I did uh . . . hurt my ankle."

"You need to sell it basketboy." Yoongi whispered.

"Don't push it you." Ray whispered back. He put the back of his palm to his forehead. "Ohhhh . . . my pain hurts." He said lamely remembering something he'd heard Perrie say.

"What ever should we do?" Yoongi said doing a terrible job at acting frantic. He pointed at Roc Royal who was looking at them from the bench. "Him. He can replace Ray Ray."

Ray put both his hands on his cheeks in fake shock. "Oh my God. You are so right Yoongi." He said.

The team and the coach were staring at them with raised eyebrows. "Yo, what are you two trying though?" One boy asked.

"We're trying to make sure that we don't lose." Ray said trying to hide his anger. "Pssst." He hissed at Roc Royal. "Roc! Hey!"

Roc Royal tilted his head. He pointed at his chest. "Me?" He asked.

"Get your ass over here." Ray said quickly.

Roc rose to his feet then walked briskly to where they were huddled. "What is it? Y'all want some more water?"

The coach scratched the back of his head. "Apparently they want you in Chres." He said wondering what Ray Ray and Yoongi were thinking. It was clear that there was nothing wrong with Ray Ray.

"You will replace Ray Ray for the last few minutes of match." Yoongi said.

Roc's eyes widened. "B-but but but . . ." The buzzer went off again. He screamed.

"Roc keep your shit together please." Ray said putting an arm on the boy's shoulder as the rest of the team started running back onto the court. "You got this okay?" He said encouragingly.