Prepping

The basketball team were gathered around drinking water during their break from practice on Monday. Ray Ray had been talking to Roc Royal about his three throws when a loud sound of someone clearing their throat got the attention of most of the team.

They all turned from what they were doing to see Yoongi standing on one of the benches in the court as if he was going to make a declaration.

Ray Ray gulped. He wondered if Yoongi would try to kill him in front of everyone to humiliate him. He looked around. "What is it?" He asked on behalf of everyone.

Yoongi smirked evilly at Ray Ray. "I have nouncement . . . announcement sorry." He looked smug. "I kissed Jesy on Saturday night under moonlight."

All the basketballers started hooting and whistling. Everyone knew who Jesy was.

"Whoa Wow . . . Isn't Jesy Leigh-Anne's chick?" A boy asked in confusion.

Another boy shook his head and tapped him on the shoulder. "Bro Leigh's with one of those hot Asian dudes who joined the cheer leading squad now. And I guess miss sexy Jesy is with Yoongi." He clapped looking at Yoongi. "Congratulations bra. You got the chick that everyone wants but is afraid to have."

All the other boys except Ray Ray were clapping now.

"Yay Yoongi's the ma-" Roc Royal was saying until Ray Ray yanked him by the ear.

"Why the hell are you supporting this?!" Ray Ray hissed. He cleared his throat then folded his arms. "Yeah, Yeah you say you kissed Jesy but how we so sure that's true?" He asked trying to hide the sadness in his voice. Saturday was the same day Jesy had beat him up. He thought she was just cranky or something but apparently that wasn't so since she could kiss Yoongi right after.

"Oh yeah bro you need evidence." Dylan said.

Ray Ray smirked.

"You know you believe me Ray Ray Rodriguez." Yoongi said evilly. He hopped off the bench to stand before him. "You are only asking for evidence because you don't want to. It is okay. I would probably be doing the same thing if I was in your sad position."

"Ooooo." Went the team.

Ray Ray felt rage boiling in him. He looked into Yoongi's eyes and ground his teeth. The boy's eyes sparkled with orange flames. "You son of a bit-" He was cut off by the sound of shouting.

"Attention! Attention every one!" Leigh-Anne's voice called loudly from the entrance of the gym. She smiled when they all gave her what she wanted. "We have a short presentation for you." She started cart wheeling away from where she stood and a pair of teens followed her doing back and front flips. The rest of the cheer leading squad followed doing a little dance and clapping their hands. When they were all assembled in one position they started to chant in unison with Leigh-Anne leading.

"We hope you all remember 'bout this very special weekend.

The dance will be on Saturday we ask you please attend.

Drinks, Food, Music and singing if you please

Will make up an exciting night for both you and me. Yay!" They finished.

Leigh-Anne ran to get closer to the basketball team. She looked excited. "Did you all like it? We're going to be doing that all over the school tomorrow to remind the student body about the upcoming Peppy Dance this weekend! We just wanted to show you all first to hear your opinion." She chirped. "How was it guys? Be honest."

The jocks looked around at each other then at the hot babe.

"It was hot babe. Well you were hot. I wasn't really listening to what you guys were saying." Dylan said biting his lip.