Caught

This was too much. Jungkook couldn't do this. It was the last period before lunch though and he was supposed to report to the others at lunch. It was now or face Yoongi's wrath later –though Yoongi had been acting very strange for the past day. Ever since his walk he'd been . . . happier. He'd even written a love-song.

Jungkook shook his head. That didn't mean Yoongi wouldn't do something to him if he failed now. He already missed yesterday because he was so nervous about this. But no more. He had to watch Jade Thirlwall. He had to figure out who she hung out with and what her daily pattern was. Namjoon wanted to be able to carry out the annihilations sometime next week. He couldn't let Namjoon down.

"I can do this." Jungkook mumbled as he washed his hands and face and stepped out of the bathroom which he'd been hiding in all morning.

He walked slowly on stiff legs through empty hallways looking for the class he knew Jade had now; AP Chemistry.

Jungkook stepped into the lab nervously. No one really seemed to take note of him. He bit his lower lip in fear as he saw Jade sitting right at the front. She was wearing a white button up blouse with a purple bowtie, a navy blue pleated skirt and cute purple boots. She looked very focused as she wrote something on her book, her glasses moving a bit as her nose crinkled with her concentration. Jungkook gulped. She was gorgeous. Far more intimidating than her picture showed.

He hadn't realized that he was just standing there and staring at her until she suddenly looked up and made eye contact with him.

Jade's eyes widened. She had felt like she was being watched and was shocked to see a tall Asian boy staring at her at the front of the class. She recognized him as one of those she'd seen with Yoongi two days ago when she and Perrie were snooping around at lunch. They'd found her!

Jade took a deep breath and tried to ward off the urge she had to run out of the lab and head to Jesy who was probably napping in the parking lot. This is a crowded room, he wouldn't kill me here . . . right? She asked herself.

"Young man please head to the seat at the back." The teacher who had been half asleep instructed.

Jade sighed in relief as the boy who couldn't stop staring at her, walked briskly to the back of the class. He tripped on his way, summoning the laughter of the class. Jade felt sweat at her brow. She found it very unfair that she'd just found reason to live and now her life was being threatened. Be careful what you wish for kids. She stared at the clock for the next fifteen minutes then quickly hopped to her feet and packed her stuff when the bell rang.

She tried not to panic when she saw that he hopped to his feet too. Jade sped out of the lab ahead of everyone, not bothering to clean up her station and pulled her phone out. She could feel the boy on her heels though there were lots of other students in the halls. She texted Perrie to meet her near Jesy's car immediately. Jade then started sprinting towards the school's exit.

"What's the emergency? What's going on?" Perrie asked as they met up near the parking lot. She was jogging to keep up with Jade who was still heading to Jesy's car. Today the junior was driving a black Aventador.

"I think they've found me. First it was Ray Ray and Leigh then Prodigy and Roc Royal . . . now they've figured me out." Jade said frantically. "He wants to kill me!"

Perrie screamed making Jade scream.

"Some people are trying to take a nap in here!" Jesy screamed shoving her door open.

"Jesy I've been found!" Jade cried. "I'm scared."

"And since she's been found I've been found 'cause we're buddies. Save us Jesy!" Perrie cried.