Chapter 14

I stood in front of my mirror and sighed. I took in my appearance. My fringe was put to the back of my hair and black flowers held it in place, my skater dress was black with long sleeved lace arms, my black converses completed my outfit and my bracelets were on my wrist as always. I took a deep breath and as I released it, it sounded shaky. I was at my Dad's, I enjoyed living there and ven though I had an apartment to go to, it didn't feel right leaving them now. Today was the day of Jason Blossom's funeral. I felt like I shouldn't have been invited, I mean, I could be the reason he's in that coffin. I walked down the stairs to see Joaquin wearing a black suit and my Dad leaning against the wall, ready to drive us. They both looked at me with wide eyes and my Dad smiled along with Jo.

"You ready kid?" Dad said. He knew it was a sensitive topic to talk about so he avoided it. Thank god. I didn't want to tell him that I could be responsible.

It was a silent car journey, none of us knew what to say. The journey dragged, until we finally arrived outside the Blossom's mansion. Due to the fact that I decided to wear heels, Joaquin had to help me walk across the pebbles. We were linking arms as we walked into the funeral, nobody knew that me and Jo were related let alone twins, even if we did look alike. They assumed we were friends or maybe more, I don't even know. All I know is that when we entered Kevin frowned slightly, he must've thought something was going on between me and Jo. Ew. I sat down next to Jughead and Joauqin sat next to me. Jughead eyed him up and down and frowned, I couldn't tell him who it was, not yet.

Archie came in after a while and handed Jason's jersey over to Mrs Blossom. She looked devastated, and then she stroked Archie's hair as if he was Jason. It sent a shiver down my spine, she was being super creepy. I started hearing hearing cries and saw tears around me, all that was in my mind was that this was all my fault. I started to feel my eyes well up and then something incredible happened.

Cheryl walked in through all the rows of chairs, she was wearing the dress from that day. She walked in with her head held high and all there was in the room was silence. Nobody said a word except for Kevin who was over excited about the drama. We all had our mouths open like fish and she pushed her parents out of the way so she could talk for her brother. She got halfway through he speech until she fell on her brother coffin balling her eyes out. I had never seen Cheryl in so much pain before and I felt so sick. I felt like I was going to throw up. I could be the cause for this many peoples and more's hurting. I stood up and quickly left the room and stood outside. I breathed out heavily when I reached outside and I felt the tears fall down my cheek. I had to tell me dad, he would know what to do. Or maybe I should tell Sheriff Keller? God. These thoughts raised my mind for ages until Archie was behind me. I felt his arms around me. He hugged me tightly and after a moment, Joaquin had joined us outside.

"Are you okay?"Jo asked, he looked suspicious, because he knew that I didn't care much for Jason and he knew it was something else.

"I'm fine. Just all those people crying, made me emotional." I fake smiled through the tears and wiped them away, managing to blink the rest away and hold them in. Archie didn't say anything, he just put his hand on my lower back comfortingly. I wanted Jughead to be here. I wanted to feel his protective arms around me, but he wasn't here. He hadn't been here for me lately. Not since he started the Blue and Gold with Betty. I don't know why I was so jealous, Betty is my friend and Jughead was my FRIEND to. If they wanted to spend all their time together, they could. Archie had really been there for me lately and he did make me happy.

"Wanna go for a walk Rave?" Archie asked looking down at me and I nodded with a small smile.

"Sure. Jo i'll talk to you later." I waved and me and Archie started walking out of the Blossom's and onto the road. We walked for ages.