Chapter 12

I stared at him for a while and he felt my gaze, because he looked at me. His eyes widened and I knew he could tell who I was. I was about to walk over to him when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was pulled into a different room.

"Get your hands off of me right now before I-" I was cut off by the face in front of me. His dark hair was short and slick back, his strong features had passed down to me and Joaquin, like his sharp jawline and his piercing green eyes. I had moms hair though as his was black and mine was blonde, he was extremely tall and had a strong build, he had big muscles and he was wearing a white shirt and a leather jacket. His obvious scary act had been broken when his eyes met mine.

"Dad?" I whispered, in case it wasn't him. I knew it was as soon as he hugged me. His scent filled through my nose, he smelt like wood and the outdoors. He had always had the smell since I was a child. I suddenly remembered the fact that he left us and I pushed him off of me.

"You left us!? You left me!? I was in a mental institute for a whole year! And you didn't do anything! What is wrong with you!?" I yelled and Joaquin burst through the door, I felt tears fill my eyes as I saw them stood together for the first time since I was six.

"Raven. We didn't leave.. Your mother, she kicked us both out. I was apparently leading Joaquin astray and she didn't want you to be like 'us'. When she kicked us out she got the law involved and if we approach you, we can be arrested, and be banned from seeing you ever again. The only exception was if you found us, but your mom created that lie so you would hate us. I'm so sorry that we haven't been there for you." He sighed and Joaquin also had tears in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"Well, I guess it's time for a catch up." I said and we all sat down on the brown leather sofas. I looked down at my knuckles, the were bloody and bruised, and pain rushed through them.

"Who the hell did you punch?" Joaquin said concerned yet proud.

"Some asshole grabbed my ass so I punched him in the face." I smiled and made a fist to see my cut knuckles better.

"Yeah? Well i'm gonna kick his ass." Joaquin threatened and my dad furrowed his brows.

"Who the hell touched you? I'll beat the shit out of him Raven." Dad added and I couldn't help but grin, I felt protected and safe in the arms of my family.

Jugheads POV

Raven had been gone for hours! We decided to go over to Betty's to see if she was there, the library would've been shut. Me and Archie knocked on the bright red door and it creaked open revealing a tired looking Betty in pajamas.

"Archie? Jughead? What're you doing here? It's 1 am." She yawned and me and Archie looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Betty, please tell me Raven is with you." Archie pleaded. He looked really concerned and I was to. Where the hell was she? She left at 8 and it was 1. We anxiously waited for Betty to reply. She furrowed her brows slightly, stood outside and closed the door behind her quietly.

"Um no, why?" She asked, she was just as confused as us at this point. We were about to explain, when Kevin's truck pulled outside Archie's. He saw us and ran over.

"Is Raven home yet?" He said panicked, he was out of breath slightly and he looked kind of pale as if he felt sick.

"Wasn't she with you guys?" Archie started. "Studying?"

"I was at Pop's with Ronnie earlier." Betty replied and panic set in motion in all of us. Raven had not only lied to us, but she could've been anywhere. Hurt or worse. There was a killer on the loose and she was just running off. Kevin sighed.