Chapter 21

Ethan smiled, yet his eyes were confused.

"Hey Raven, um what're you doing here?" He asked furrowing his brows with a slight smile plastered on his face. He may have changed, but he was still hot. I needed a person to talk to right now, I'm being overwhelmed. From spilling about my dad and twin to my mom not being here to Jughead and Betty, it's getting to me slowly but surely.

"I just need someone to talk to." I heard my voice croak slightly, hurt laced in it. Ethan's eyes widened when he saw that I needed a shoulder, so he stood out of the way and gestured for me to come inside. I was greeted by a very petite young lady, she looked like a model. Her blonde hair was a sleek, straight bob and styled perfectly, her piercing blue eyes seemed to judge me and her petite figure was complemented by her pink and black tight dress and she had long legs and her feet were slipped into black heels. I waved at her, I definitely felt out of place already. Even though Ethan was only wearing a blue tee shirt and skinny jeans he still looked amazing. All I was wearing was a buttoned up flannel, blue skinny jeans and my hair just waved down my back. I did not look the part for the Roland residence.

"Raven, this is my mother." He said and my eyes widened slightly along with my mouth.

"Wow it's lovely to meet you Mrs Roland." I said politely, shaking her hand.

"Ah yes, delighted to meet you also. I must go, goodbye." She said, almost rudely before walking out the door.

"Mother?" I questioned and Ethan sighed loud, nodding his head.

"My mom and dad got back together and now they only have time for each other and I'm out of the picture, again." He hissed and I tilted my head and gave him a weak smile, whilst my hand rested on his shoulder. I heard another pair of footsteps and looked up to see a familiar face.

"Has your mother left son?" He asked and Ethan nodded, causing Ethan's dad to roll his eyes.

"That mother of yours-" he was about to rant on when he saw me, his smile wasn't as big as it once was and his brown hair had turned grey, yet it still looked great.

"And whose this Ethan? Getting the girls already? As long as you're not going to be a pig with this one." His dad practically spat and I couldn't help but feel awkward, he was talking about me and clearly was pissed off at his son for his actions. I smiled and waved slightly.

"Um we've actually met." I said quietly and Thomas (Ethan's dad) furrowed his brows, I knew I had changed but geez not that much! I could see Ethan running back of his neck, his parents did not approve of me.

"It's Raven dad." Ethan rolled his eyes and before his dad could say anything I was pulled upstairs by Ethan.

"Well I'm glad your parents like me." I said sarcastically as we walked into his room and he looked so annoyed.

"Im sorry about them." He replied sincerely. We entered his bedroom and it was incredibly neat, made bed, no laundry or clothes on the floor.

"Im assuming you got a maid, you've never been this tidy Ethan." I laughed, sitting on the edge of his bed and he laughed to.

"Mom decided that she wanted one so dad agreed." He said, sticking his thumbs in the air and pretending to be excited. I shook my head and giggled. Ethan sat next to me and tilted his body to face me, sitting on one of his long, toned legs.

"I'm assuming the relationship with your parents have gone very down hill." I said, telling him it's okay to vent out if he needs. He sighed.