Chapter 41

Weekend

"(Name), you have a visitor!" Your mom yelled from downstairs. You, who was in the dark, wrapped in two blankets and tissues scattered here and there, did not want to get up. You rummaged your bed to find your phone and saw what time it was.

6:30am. What the fuck. Who visits me this early in the morning?

You were about to sit up when someone knocked on your door. It was mom.

She turned on the light and you shielded your eyes.

"Dear, I'm leaving for work early today. If you're hungry there's chicken soup in the fridge, just heat it up. But," she continued. "I don't think you'll need to get off your bed. Someone's here to take care of you."

Your mom stepped to the side and a tall blonde with a plastic bag in each hand walked in.

"Morning, sleepyhead." Tsukishima greeted.

Your mom grinned and leaned on the wall. "I'd say he'll be more of a babysitter than just a visitor."

"Mom, no."

"Mom, yes. Kei, there's food in the fridge. Don't be shy and make yourself at home. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Take care, both of you!"

She waved goodbye and left.

"What're you doing here..?"

"You wanted me to take care of you."

"And when did I say that?"

"The day Karasuno won against Seijoh. You know, the day you fainted."

You fell silent and rolled to the side. The megane examined your room.

"Did a tornado hit your room or something?" He questioned as he put down the bags.

"I don't have the time to clean it." You said groggily, rubbing the eye crusts off your eyes and sniffling the mucous back into your nose.

Tsukishima started picking up the trash off the floor and threw them into your trash can. He went to your bed and picked up your used tissues, a disgusted expression on his face.

"Take care of me, she said. It will be fun, she said." He mumbled, throwing the tissues into the bin.

"Shut u-" you sneezed.

"No, you shut up. You need more rest. And eat something. I got you porridge."

You pouted and sat up.

"Wow, you are a mess." He teased, snickering at your bedhead. Your nose was red and there were bags under your eyes. He brought out a plastic bowl with a lid and a soup spoon.

"Mom made this specially for you."

He sat near the edge of your bed and removed the lid of the plastic bowl. Before you knew it, he began feeding you.

"You do know I can do that on my own, righ-"

"Sssssshhhh," he hushed you, stuffing the soup spoon into your mouth to shut you up.

"Less talking, more eating. Then drink your meds. We can watch the movies I got, I brought my laptop."

You too out the spoon from your mouth. "Tell me you got something that isn't dinosaur themed."

He didn't answer and you just stifled a laugh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

While watching a movie, Tsukishima probably ate something because for once he's being very talkative, and you're finding it annoying.

"Goddammit, Tsukki. Stop reciting the names of each dinosaur in this movie. It's annoyi-"

"Raptor... Tyrannosaurus R-..."

"Tsukki, I swear. What if we go out to watch a movie about dinos? If you do that in public..."

"I'd rather call it a skill, (Name)."

"Yeah, 'this nerd I'm with is my boyfriend Tsukishima I'm-a-fucking-dinosaur Kei. Special skill is to recite the main plot of every Jurassic Park movie ever made'."

"You'll love me, anyways."

You fell silent and cringed. He laughed and wrapped an arm around you.

"Alright, I'll shut up now."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I'm tired." You said after the last movie. You slumped and leaned on the megane.

"What do you wanna do next?"

"Sleep."

Tsukishima closed his laptop and pushed his glasses up.

"Sleep with me. Stay here, please." You stated, lying down.

"I'm not getting that cold of yours."

"Sleep..."

"It's only 6pm."

"But I'm tired."

"I'm not."

You pouted and frowned. You turned to the opposite side and pulled the covers over your body. The blonde sighed.

Hearing him dial a number on his phone, you heard another voice on the other line. You turned around.

"Yeah, hey mom. I'm staying over."

You smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"(Name), I'm home." Your mom greeted as she removed her shoes and place them on a rack. She looked around and checked the kitchen, and saw that the soup she made remained untouched. She smiled a little and went up to your room quietly.

Opening the door made a slight creaking sound. She decided to close it anyway after she saw you and Tsukishima cuddling on your bed, your nose and mouth being covered by a surgical mask.

Young love.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Rushed chapter lmao

I just had to, I'm sorry 😂😂

Anyway, spoils?

Spoils.

Should I make a chapter about Mayumi, or Chiyo? ( • w •")

Til the next chapter~