Epilogue

This is the epilogue and there are NO plans for a sequel. please enjoy.

*******************************

The Unbelievable Life of Lynn Carmina Epilogue

I sat on the porch with the sun shining down on my face. It was a good feeling, the same pleasant and happy feeling that I had felt for years now. I never believed things could turn out this way but I was happy that they did. I shifted on the porch swing, getting comfortable, and awaited the arrival of a very special guest. It was the beginning of June and we were all gathering for a celebration.

The gentle breeze whipped through my hair as the swing glided back and forth effortlessly. It seemed my days were now filled with nothing but work and home. That was all I had left now that the children were grown and living their own lives. A sense of loneliness shadowed me as I realized I was longing for something, someone I hadn't seen in months. I missed him. He was so special and I was always in awe of him whenever I layed eyes on him.

My heart started beating faster as I saw a sleek blue sedan pulling up to the gate and punching in the security code. I could barely contain my excitement as the car drew nearer and I caught sight of those two beautiful brown eyes. I jumped off the swing and ran to the door, shouting inside excitedly.

"He's here! Everyone, he's finally here!" I squealed and jumped up and down like a child staring at a stack of presents on Christmas.

He parked not far from the house and got out of the car, throwing me the biggest smile I'd ever seen. I could see that he missed me too, just by the looking in his eyes and I was ecstatic to finally have him home. I ran down the stairs, stumbling on the last few steps, lucky not to fall and break my neck. I always was quite clumsy, that certainly didn't improve with time or age. I continued down the path to the driveway where he anxiously awaited me.

I launched myself into his arms and he covered me with a warm embrace, lifting me off my feet and spinning me around. He was perfect, just as I dreamed he would be, so accomplished, so charismatic and so handsome. When he set me back on my feet, I kissed his cheek and drew back to take him in.

He hadn't changed a bit since the last time I'd seen him. His brown hair still shaggy, eyes still wide with wonder and exuberance. He was so young but still managed to appear so mature. I kissed his cheek again and held him tightly because I loved him and missed him so damn much.

"Someone missed me." He commented with a chuckle. His deep voice reminiscent of one I adored more than life itself.

"Hell yes I did. It's been a long time. You look good, but you should eat more. You're too thin." I replied, poking him in the ribs which made him squirm, but he couldn't keep the grin off his face.

I felt strong arms wrap around me from behind, pulling me into a firm body. I loved the feel of him, his smell, his warmth, his embrace. I loved everything about this man. He nuzzled my neck before kissing my cheek and then greeted the amazing young man before us.

"JJ it's great to see you. How are you?" His words seemed as calm and controlled as always, but I could discern the hint of exuberance in his tone.

"I'm good dad. How are you, how's the business?" JJ asked, genuinely interested in his father's answer.

"Its excellent son. With your mother as manager, it's smooth sailing. She runs a tight ship." Jules commented and squeezed me closer to him, brushing his lips against the side of my head.

His breath brushed my sensitive skin as he spoke and it caused shivers to erupt deep within me. I couldnt believe that after all of this time, he still had the same effect on me. He drove me wild with desire for him, to this very day. I loved him so completely that I would be lost in all that was Julien Thomas until the day I died and even after that.