Chapter 3: Feeling Better

Selena's P.O.V.

Pattie, Justin and I walked to the back of the jet. She opened the door. "You and Justin can stay in here." she said. She walked in with Justin. Justin fumbled over to his seat and sat down. I stood in the doorway and looked at him. He looked like he had broken something. Pattie walked over to me.

She put her hand on my shoulder. "Please take care of him." she said. I nodded. She took her hand off my shoulder and walked off. I went into the room and closed the door behind me. I walked over to my seat and sat across from Justin. I looked at him. He looked like he was in so much pain. I looked at him and smiled.

My smile quickly faded away. "I'm sorry." I cried. Justin opened his eyes and looked at me. "Don't be." he said. He was starting to sound less in pain. "Here I'll be back with a first aid kit." I said. I got up and headed for the door. "Just be ready to show me where it hurts." I said while going through the doorway. I wasn't sure where to find the first aid kit. I heard Justin's parents arguing. Probably shouldn't bother them. 

I went into the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel. I went over to the sink and held the hand towel under it, I ran cold water onto the towel and waited for it to become soaked. Hopefully this would help Justin. I turned the cold water off. I rung the hand towel out, and shook it to get the last bits of water out. I carried the hand towel back to the room. I opened the door and bit my bottom lip.

I closed the door behind me and stopped biting my bottom lip. Justin was standing in the middle of the room; shirtless. He looked so sexy. I couldn't stop staring at his abs. He just looked beyond hot. Justin smiled at me. I tilted my head and smiled back.

I stopped tilting my head. He just looked so sexy. His abs were just so amazing. "Uhm....I couldn't find the first aid kit. So i just put cold water on this towel." I said. I walked over to Justin, and went behind him. His back had scrapes all over it, and a huge bruise on the left side of his ribs. "Here sit down." I said. Justin walked over to his seat and angled himself so his back would face me.

I stood in the aisle and looked at his back. I was so scared to touch it. 'What if I hurt him?' I thought. I slowly went over to him and put the hand towel on his back. I could tell Justin was still in pain. I looked at the huge bruise It had to be fractured.

"Does your rib cage hurt?" I asked. Justin nodded. I took the hand towel off his back. "I don't think this is helping." I said. I put the soaked hand towel on the floor. Justin turned around. "It was helping." he said. I sat down in his lap. I looked into his eyes. "Why did you do this?" I asked while I wrapped my arms around his neck. Justin hesitated. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "I just wanted to." he said. I looked at Justin.

Justin's P.O.V.

Selena had that look on her face. A look that said: No-seriously-tell-me. I smiled at her. She still had that look on her face. I rolled my eyes. "Please." Selena begged. "I didn't want you to get hurt. I can't stand seeing you hurt." I admitted. "But babe, I don't want you to get hurt either." Selena said. I smiled at her.

"It's fine. As long as you're okay." I said. Selena kissed me then stopped. "I love you so much." she said. "I love you too." I said. Selena kissed me again, then we began making out. I heard a noise. I ignored it and continued kissing Selena. She was just so amazing and perfect. Well actually beyond perfect.

"Uhm Justin." my mom said. Selena's lips quickly left mine. We unwrapped our arms from each other. She got up off my lap and went over to the seat across from me. "Yeah mom?" I asked while I turned my head to look at her. My mom looked at me confused. 'Oh yeah. I'm shirtless.' I thought. "What are you doing?" she asked while walking over to us.

I picked my shirt up off the ground and put it back on. Back to being interrupted while we were kissing. I looked back at Selena and smiled. "Well Selena was helping me feel better." I said. My mom rolled her eyes. "Yeah I could see that." my mom said. I rolled my eyes. "Just why were you shirtless?" she asked. I hesitated.

"Well he hurt his back. So I was just helping him." Selena butted in. My mom looked at Selena then back at me. "Is your back okay?" she asked. "Well it hurts. But I'm pretty sure I'll be okay." I said convincingly. At least I was sure I was.

My mom looked over at me and Selena. I could tell by her face that she was going to ask Selena a question. "Mom, no." I said softly so Selena wouldn't hear. My mom looked at me, then back at Selena. She made it obvious that she wasn't going to listen to me.

Selena's P.O.V.

I saw Justin whisper something to his mom, but I couldn't make out the words. Justin's mom looked back over at me, then back at Justin. She motioned for Justin to scoot over. Justin scooted over into the seat next to him. His mom sat down next to him.

I looked over at Justin then back at her. 'Did Justin not want her asking me something?' I thought. His mom looked at me and smiled. "So Selena, how did your mom react when you said you were going to Paris?" Pattie asked. 'Why couldn't she have asked a different question?' I thought.

Should I lie? Should I say she loved the idea? Or just tell her the truth? If I lied Pattie would probably find out later and be upset with me. But if I tell her the truth she might force me to go home. I didn't know what to do. Either way the truth would come out sometime. So might as well do it now.

"My mom hated the idea. She didn't want me to come." I admitted. Pattie looked at me confused. "Then how did you get here? Pattie asked with concern. "Well I didn't tell her I was here until I was here, on the private jet." I admitted. They both looked at me with a shocked expression. I looked down at the floor. I saw Pattie get up from her seat. I looked back up.

"I'll be back. I'm going to call your parents." Pattie said. Pattie left the room. I looked back down at the floor. I waited for Justin to say something. He stayed quiet. 'Please just say something.' I thought. I kept waiting for him to say something. I began tapping my floor then bit my bottom lip.

I heard Justin sigh softly. I looked back up at him. He looked at me. "Justin please say something." I begged. "I just feel bad. Your parents are going to hate me." he said. "No they won't." I argued. "Yeah they will." he argued back. "Babe everything is gonna be alright." I said. Justin looked at me. He seemed convinced. "I just want your parents to like me." Justin admitted.

"And they will." I said with a smile. Justin smiled back at me. I looked over at the door. I saw the doorknob jiggle. I looked away from it and back at Justin. "Just next time....." he stopped. "Next time what?" I asked. He looked down at the floor. "Just forget it." he said. "No please." I begged. "No, seriously. I just lost my train of thought." he said. We both laughed. Our laughter died down when we heard the door open. Justin turned around to see who came in.

His mom came back into the room. She sat back down next to Justin. She immediately looked at me. "Selena, your mom and I both agreed it was wrong of you to sneak off and come to the airport." Pattie said. 'Great I'm going home.' I thought. I looked at Pattie with sadness. I didn't want to go home. Not yet. I mean we haven't even gotten to Paris yet.

"Your mom is very angry with you and misses you a lot." Pattie continued. 'Yeah I miss her too.' I thought. "But-" she started. I smiled and my eyes widened with happiness. "I convinced your mom to let you stay with us." Pattie said with a smile. I sprung up from my seat and excitedly went over to Pattie. I hugged Pattie. "Pattie. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I said excitedly.

Pattie and I stopped hugging. I sat back down in my seat. "But you have to be home schooled with Justin." she said. I nodded. I wasn't sure about being homeschooling; but at least I would be home schooled with Justin. I smiled at Justin. He looked confused.

"Mom you didn't tell me I was getting home schooled." he said. Pattie didn't make eye contact with Justin. "Well now you know." Pattie said. Pattie got up and quickly left the room. I looked over at Justin. "Yay! We're being home schooled together." I said. Justin looked at me.

"Yeah I'm not sure about the whole home schooling thing, but I'm glad that I'm going to get to do it with you." Justin said with a smile. I smiled back at him. 'Same babe. Same.' I thought happily.