Chapter 54: Goodbye Paris

Justin's P.O.V.

Selena and I went into the living room. Alfredo was helping my mom with her bags. We all went out the front door. My mom was in such a rush to get out of here. I didn't blame her for wanting to leave. My mom quickly closed the front door and locked it. She lifted the doormat up and threw the key under it. She stood back up and we all followed her to the cab.

Alfredo put my mom's and Selena's bags in the back of the taxi. I threw my duffel and suitcase on top of their bags. We all got back in the taxi. Looking out the back window I looked back at the house. I didn't even feel like calling it home; it never felt like it. The taxi sped to the airport.

-------------------------

We all got out of the taxi. Seeing the Eiffel Tower, I rolled my eyes. All I could remember were bad memories. Selena took her duffel out of the back. I noticed my mom still hadn't gotten out of the taxi. Pulling my suitcase out of the back I looked at Selena.

"Wait what about your dad?" Selena asked curiously. Sighing, I pulled Selena over to the side. She looked at me with concern.

"Oh no? What's wrong?" she asked. I pursed my lips.

"My parents are divorcing." I said shortly. Selena dropped her duffel and immediately wrapped her arms around me.

"Babe I'm so sorry." Selena said. I hugged her tightly.

"Well things happen for a reason. And honestly I should've been expecting this." I said while letting go of her. Selena looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry." she apologized. Shrugging, I knew this wasn't my fault, but it still hurt to know that they were getting divorced.

"So have you heard from your dad?" Selena asked. I shook my head.

"I think my mom is rushing out of here because of my dad." I admitted. Selena shook her head.

"You don't know that." she argued. Shrugging, I didn't know anything about the relationship my parents had.

"Well is he staying here in Paris?" Selena asked. I shrugged.

Selena quickly hugged me again. We released then walked back over to the back of the cab. My got out of the cab and walked over to us. The tint of her sunglasses were so dark. I couldn't tell if she was wearing them because she had been crying a lot or if she was just wearing them.

"Okay Alfredo. I arranged for the cab driver to take you back to the hospital." my mom said. 

Alfredo nodded while saying, "Thank you." My mom turned around.

"C'mon lets get on the jet. The sooner we get out of here; the better." my mom said. Yeah, my mom really wanted to leave  Paris.

Selena, Fredo, and I followed my mom. My mom boarded the jet. It was the same private jet we had taken here. Selena and I hesitated to get on the jet. My mom stuck her head out the door.

"C'mon you two, we need to leave!" my mom yelled. Selena and I both nodded. Selena turned and looked at Alfredo, with a smile. Selena gave Alfredo a hug.

"I'll miss you." she said.

"I'll miss you too." he said as him and Selena stopped hugging.

"Don't worry I'll text you." Selena assured with a smile. Alfredo nodded with a huge grin. Selena gave Alfredo one last hug then began walking up to the jet. She stopped and looked back at me.

"Wait, babe. Aren't you coming?" she asked.

Nodding, I then said, "Just give me a minute." Selena nodded then continued up the stairs. I looked at Alfredo.