Chapter 46: Running Away

Justin's P.O.V.

I turned around and looked at Barbara. She had a smirk on her face.

"Wipe that look off your face." I demanded. She rolled her eyes then crossed her arms under her chest.

"I'm done with this movie. There's no way I'm working with you." I said with anger. Barbara's jaw dropped.

"Oh don't be so surprised! You should've expected this!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes.

"Well good! I want you gone anyways!" Barbara yelled. I rolled my eyes. Barbara didn't want me gone. Turning around, I began to leave.

"Wait." Barbara begged. Stopping in the doorway, I waited for her to say something.

"Where do you think you're going?" Barbara asked rudely. Turning around, I was so annoyed and angry with her.

"I'm done at this promotion party! I'm going to find my girlfriend and we're going to visit the Eiffel Tower how I had planned it! That's all we wanted to do since we got here!" I yelled. Barbara got up from the couch. She put her hip out and shifted her weight to one side.

"Well I can't wait to see your dad's face when you aren't at the second half of the questioning! And wait till I tell everyone that you quit!" she yelled. Barbara acted like saying this would get revenge on me. I laughed a little.

"Well videotape their reactions because I would love to see them. Now if you excuse me, I have to go find my girlfriend." I said. Barbara grunted then plopped back down onto the couch. I turned back around and rushed out onto the stage.

Looking around the tent, I searched for Selena. My parents were in a doorway; arguing. Rolling my eyes, I then continued to look around the tent. Selena was making her way through the reporters. Once the reporters saw me, they ran up to me and began hurling questions at me.

Getting off the stage, I began pushing past them. 'I'm not in the movie anymore! Just get away from me.' I thought. Then I caught a glimpse of the back of Selena's head.

"Selena!" I yelled. I doubted she could hear me over the reporters screaming.

"Justin is it awkward kissing Barbara when you're dating Selena?" someone asked.

"Justin! Justin! Is this the only movie you're going to do?" someone else asked. Ignoring their questions, I continued to push past them.

"I'm not answering any questions." I said shortly. They all continued to ask questions. Had they not heard what I said?

"Please just stop asking questions." I demanded. They ignored me. Which was exactly why I was ignoring them. I continued passing through them.

"Selena!" I yelled again. The reporters stopped questioning me when Barbara went onto the stage. 'Finally she comes in handy.' I thought. Everyone was rushing to the stage. Selena left out the front entrance of the tent. I rushed to the exit of the tent. Luckily the crowd was at the stage right now.

Selena's P.O.V.

Justin was shouting my name. Ignoring him, I shook my head. I should've broken up with him the first time he cheated on me. How could I have been so stupid? I should've known that he was going to cheat on me again? Reporters kept asking me what was wrong, but I ignored them.

They were probably more focused on getting answers out of Justin than me. Justin yelled for me again. 'Don't fall for it again.' I thought. Everyone began yelling Barbara's name, which made me roll my eyes.

"Selena! Please wait!" Justin yelled. Shaking my head, I couldn't believe him. How could he think that I would wait for him? I ran out the front entrance of the tent.