Chapter 19: Taylor

Selena's P.O.V.

Waking up to the sound of people rushing downstairs, I threw on pre-ripped jeans and a white blouse. Putting on dark sunglasses, since I was to lazy to put makeup on, I opened the door and went down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, I saw Justin. He looked so sexy.

Sitting down at the breakfast nook, he picked up a piece of toast and began eating it. Sitting down next to him, I smiled. Justin smiled then said, "Good morning babe." Justin then quickly kissed my cheek. "Morning." I replied. Pattie set down a plate of food for me then handed me a fork and knife. "Thank you." I said, then Pattie nodded.

Reading the clock on the stove, it read 7:46 a.m. Why was everyone up so early? Hearing the sound of footsteps come down the stairs, I picked up my toast and took a bite. Pattie sat down in front of the empty seat next to me. Justin turned and looked at me. Swallowing, I turned and looked at him.

"Ready to go to the Eiffel Tower today?" Justin asked. Smiling, I nodded happily. Jeremy sat down next to me. "Might want to cancel those plans." Jeremy said. Justin and I both looked at Jeremy. 'What was he talking about?' I thought.

"Why?" Justin asked. "Another day on set kiddo." Jeremy said. Giggling, I couldn't believe Jeremy called Justin kiddo. Justin groaned then rolled his eyes. Taking another bite of my toast, I couldn't believe this. "C'mon be happy! You're going to be apart of my movie." Jeremy said. Jeremy picked up a piece of bacon and took a bite of it.

Justin groaned. Jeremy should just fire him. It was obvious Justin didn't want to be apart of the movie. But then again he didn't want to loose Barbara as the lead. "Hurry up! We need to leave here by 8:00!" Jeremy said with his mouth full. Jeremy tossed the piece of bacon back onto his plate. He got up from his seat then went into the living room.

Looking at his plate, I saw he had barely touched his food. 'How could he have not touched his food? This was amazing!' I thought. Eating a little quicker, I kept my eye on the time. Pattie rolled her eyes then picked up Jeremy's plate.

Justin's P.O.V.

My mom, Selena and I went into the living room. My dad put his phone in his pocket then asked, "Ready to go?" 'Yep another day to show how bad of an actor I am.' I thought. Nodding, I asked, "Wait dad can I drive?"

"Justin don't be stupid. We have a driver. Plus you're a terrible driver." my dad said. Once my dad walked out the front door, I looked over at my mom. "Mom I wanna drive." I whined. My mom looked down at the floor.

"Just listen to your dad Justin." she replied with no emotion. My mom went out the front door. 'Then what was the point of you giving me my driver's license back for Christmas?' I thought. Selena and I followed my mom out the front door.

We got out of the car once we reached set. Going onto to set, I saw Barbara was waiting for me. She ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. She let go of me and said, "Ca't wait to go on set with you Justin." Barbara glared at Selena then walked off.

My dad came over to me and asked, "Study your script?" "Yeah." I lied. I hadn't even looked at script. "We're not doing costumes just doing some practice." my dad said. 'Thank goodness.' I thought with relief.

My dad walked off to his director's chair, then my mom came over to me and handed me a script. Taking the script from her, my mom said, "They want you in front of the camera." Sighing, I walked over to where Barbara was. Selena sat down in a chair that was behind my dad. But still in a spot where I could see her perfectly.

Selena's P.O.V.

Another day without going to the Eiffel Tower. Of course I was sad, but I understood Justin had to be here. But I was upset to be here since I would have to watch Barbara drool over Justin. Justin looked down at his script.