Chapter 45: Backstage

Selena's P.O.V.

Everything looked awkwardly familiar backstage. I didn't understand how it could; since I've never been here before. But it just felt I had been here before. Looking around the room, everything was white. Staring at the white door in front of me, It was a short distance away from me.

My eyes widened. Quickly, I looked around the room then back at the door. My dream. No, no. In my dream I was in a futon, and it was a long hallway to the door. This was different right? I put my hand on the doorknob and took a deep breathe.

Justin's P.O.V.

Barbara sat down on the white leather couch. Looking around the room, everything was white. I knew the theme was white, but my dad went a little overboard on the theme. Picking up a marshmallow from the white bowl, it tasted nasty. But it was the only food in here. Well besides the white chocolate covered pretzels.

"Justin, come sit with me." Barbara whined. Rolling my eyes, I put one more marshmallow in my mouth then walked over to the couch and sat down next to her. I just stared at the wall across from us. Barbara put her hand on my thigh. Tensing up a little, I turned my head and looked at her. She had a flirty smile on her face.

"Can you take your hand off my thigh please?" I asked. Barbara rolled her eyes then took her hand off my thigh and then put her hand on my shoulder. It still made me feel uncomfortable. But it was better. Barbara leaned in closer to me.

"Look I'm sorry if I made you upset about the way I answered the questions." she admitted. I nodded. I was furious with her about her saying that we tried dating. We didn't. Then she had to add that her favorite thing about working on set was kissing me.

It's like she wanted the reporters to think that we were dating. Part of me believed that my dad put her up to this. Then again, I didn't know what to do to believe anymore when it came to my dad.

"Just don't do it again." I demanded. Barbara laughed then nodded.

"I'm being serious." I said.

"Okay. Okay." she said. We both smiled at each other.

"I can't believe they wanted us to kiss. Can you?" Barbara asked. The tone and the look on her face. I knew she could believe the reporters.

"Well......" I began.

"Well what?" Barbara interrupted rudely. Barbara took her hand off my shoulder then put her hand back down by her side. I hesitated. Even though I shouldn't be. Barbara looked at me with an annoyed face. 'She was beyond impatient.' I thought then looked into Barbara's eyes.

"Well they wouldn't have asked us to kiss if you hadn't brought up that you liked kissing me on set." I admitted. Barbara sighed.

"Well I was just being honest." Barbara said. I rolled my eyes. 'You could have lied.' I thought. Barbara moved closer to me.

"I seriously love kissing you though." Barbara said using her index finger and middle finger and walked them up my chest. I used my right hand and took Barbara's hand. Moving her hand off my chest, I let go of her hand when it was back by her side.

"Uhm okay." I said awkwardly. Looking at Barbara in her eyes, she began to close her eyes then lean in. 'Seriously just after the conversation we had? You're really going to kiss me?' I thought. Barbara leaned in closer.

"Uhm Barbara. Barbara." I said loudly. Barbara continued moving in closer.

"Barbara!" I yelled. She opened her eyes then pulled back a little.

"What?" she asked annoyed.

"You can't kiss me." I demanded.

"Why? You like it, don't you?" she asked. 'Not really.' I thought. Barbara closed her eyes and leaned in again.

"Barbara, Barbara." I said. She ignored me and continued leaning in. 'Seriously Barbara. Stop.' I thought. Barbara moved in closer then put her lips against mine. 'Stop kissing me. Especially like this.' I thought. I didn't kiss her back so she would quit kissing me.

She continued kissing me. 'Oh my gosh Barbara! Don't you need to breathe?' I thought.

Selena's P.O.V.

Opening the door, it revealed the room. The room was also white. This was starting to freak me out. I walked into the room. In the corner of my eye, there was a white leather couch. 'Oh no.' I thought. Biting my bottom lip, I unwillingly turned my head. My eyes teared up and my heart broke. I turned the rest of my body.

"What?!? No!!!" I cried. Barbara immediately pulled away from Justin and avoided my eyes. Justin jumped up from the couch.

"Justin how could you? I trusted you! You said you would never do it again! I trusted you." I cried. Tears streamed down my face.

Justin walked up to me he put each of his hands around my upper arms. I looked into Justin's eyes.

"Selena." he began. Tears kept rushing from my eyes.

"Don't touch me." I demanded. Jerking my shoulders, Justin dropped his hands from my arms. Justin's eyes began to glisten.

"Selena please. You don't understand." Justin began.

"No Justin. I do understand. I understand that I shouldn't have trusted you. And I'm never trusting you again!" I cried. Justin reached out towards me. I shook my head then ran out of the room.

"Selena!" Justin yelled. I ignored him and continued to cry. Why? Why would he do this to me? I seriously couldn't believe Justin. This was the last time I would trust him. Never again Justin. Never again.