Chapter 22: Dressing Room

Justin's P.O.V.

Taking Selena's hand as we walked on set, I was nervous to see Barbara. After she had that blow out yesterday, Selena and I were probably the last people she wanted to see. Selena let go of my hand and walked over to her seat. Looking over at my dad, I knew what he was thinking. Why couldn't that crack, crack his phone in half.

My dad sat down in the director's chair, and I walked over to him. "Dad look. I'm sorry I cracked the screen of your phone." My dad put his phone in his pocket. "Just do good on set today." my dad demanded. Walking up to Selena and my mom I looked at Selena.

"Hey babe, can you come with me real quick?" I asked. Selena nodded. Glancing over at my mom, I saw the look on her face. Ignoring her, I stayed focus on Selena. But I could tell by her face that she was thinking: Justin-what-are-you-doing?

Taking Selena's hand, she gout out of the chair. Leading Selena through a door, she giggled. "Where are we going?" Selena asked curiously. Tugging on her hand, I smiled. We began going through all the hallways and through different doors. This building was like a labyrinth.

We passed by a room with a gold star on it with Barbara written across it. Glancing back at Selena, I heard Barbara groan. Rolling my eyes, I thought, 'Another diva tantrum?' Selena smiled and asked, "Babe where are we going?" "You'll see." I replied with a smile. Turning down a hallway, at the end of the narrow hallway was my dressing room.

My star had my name written across it. My name was on a piece of notebook paper, that was taped over the other actor's name. The way they wrote my name, was nothing special. Just written very dark in pencil. You could even almost see the other actor's name under mine. Putting my hand on the doorknob, I opened it.

Letting go of Selena's hand, I motioned for her to go into the dressing room. Going in behind her, I closed the door.

*Barbara's P.O.V.*

Looking at myself in the mirror, I ruffled my hair. Nothing seemed to be working. "Ughhhhh!" I groaned. Hearing footsteps, I then heard Selena's annoying fvoice. Rolling my eyes, I thought, 'What did Justin even see in her anyways?' "Babe, where are we going?" I said mimicking Selena's voice.

Her voice, her hair, Selena was just annoying. 'Justin should dump her and be with me.' I thought, 'Wait no. Stop being selfish.' Hearing a door close, I no longer heard Justin's and Selena's footsteps. Taking a look at myself in the mirror, I thought, 'Okay. I looked okay.'

Opening my dressing room door, I went out. Turning the corner, I saw Justin's dressing room. Walking down the narrow hallway, I began to feel claustrophobic. Putting my hand on the doorknob, I heard the sound of people kissing. Rolling my eyes, I began to turn the doorknob slowly. Half of me wanted to open this door, the other half didn't.

Opening the doors, my eyes immediately went over to Justin and Selena. Selena had her legs wrapped around Justin while she was sitting on a table. Justin and Selena were to busy making out to acknowledge I opened the door, I rolled my eyes. Now I was jealous.

Why couldn't he have that connection with me on set? "Ugh!" I groaned. They continued to kiss. Really what was I? Right now I needed Jeremy's bull horn.

Clapping my hands, I yelled, "Justin stop making out with Selena!" Selena unwrapped her legs from Justin. Their lips let go of each other. Justin turned around and looked at me, as I stopped clapping my hands. "Jeremy wants on set, right now." I lied. Justin rolled his eyes. Leaving the dressing room, I went to the set to go and talk to Jeremy.

"Jeremy there is no way that Selena can be on this set!" I screamed. Jeremy stopped skimming through the script and looked up at me. "Barbara look, I can't do that. We had an issue with kicking Selena off set yesterday. Plus I promised Justin I wouldn't kick Selena off the set." Jeremy explained. Rolling my eyes, I couldn't believe him. He promised Justin? He couldn't be serious.

Hearing a door open, I looked behind me. Justin and Selena walked in hand and hand. Looking back at Jeremy I yelled, "Fine! Don't kick her off set! All I'm asking is that you ban her from going backstage!" Jeremy nodded.

Running over to the fake sand, I saw Justin and Selena walk over to Jeremy. Smirking, I shook my head. I needed Justin to connect with me, and I was willing to do anything to have him connect with me.

Selena's P.O.V.

"Selena you can't go back to the dressing rooms." Jeremy said. 'Yeah I figured.' I thought. Justin let go of my hand, and I walked over to my seat and saw down next to Pattie. Looking at Justin, Jeremy handed him a script. Then I noticed there was a ton of writing on the back page. What was that? Justin then flipped a page.

"Have fun?" Pattie asked. Looking at Pattie, I giggled a little then replied, "Definitely." Pattie laughed. Then I heard the murmurs of Justin's and Barbara's acting. "Don't let Barbara get to you. I can tell she wants to ruin your relationship. She wants Justin to herself." Pattie said.

I loved how Pattie wasn't acting like Justin's mom to me. She was acting more like a friend. "Well I could see why she wants Justin to herself. And trust me, I won't let her get to me." I said with a smile. Pattie smiled back. She was a great friend.

"Oh yeah! I finally found a tutor for you and Justin." Pattie said with a smile. 'Oh yeah. This all felt like this was my life now. No school. Just living in Paris with Justin.' I thought. "What day do we start getting home schooled?" I asked annoyed. The sound of going back to school was annoying.

"Don't worry, you guys don't start till the 1st." Pattie said with a smile. Great. That was a few days from now.