Chapter 30: Dinner Plans

**Pattie's P.O.V.**

Angrily, I went through the doorway leading to the set. Jeremy was talking to Barbara.Walking up to Jeremy and Barbara, I was so upset. "Kay I'm sure Justin won't mind either."Barbara said. Walking up to them, I scowled at her.

"Actually, I think Justin would mind." I said rudely. Barbara looked at me rudely. She flipped her hair then walked off angrily. Moving, I now stood next to Jeremy. Raising my eyebrows, I crossed my arms under my chest. "What?" he asked. 'Really Jeremy, really?' I thought.

"You know how much I don't want Justin doing this movie. You need to fire him." I demanded. Jeremy busted out laughing. Looking at him confused, I was appalled. How could he think that I was not being serious? He stopped laughing. 

"Wait were you being serious?" he asked in a confused tone. My jaw dropped a little. "Of course I am being serious!" I yelled while waving my arms angrily. Putting my arms down by my side, Jeremy now looked at me with seriousness. He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Honey we both know that I can't fire Justin. If I fire him, then Barbara will quit." Jeremy explained. Rolling my eyes, he took his hand off of my shoulder. "You have to fire him." I demanded. He crossed his arms.

"Did you see Justin on set today? He did great! Why on Earth would I fire him? I mean he's my own son. That would be rude." Jeremy explained.

Rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms then said, "Jeremy how could you say that he did great? All he did was make out with Barbara!" Jeremy began to chuckle. Why did he find everything I was saying so funny?

"Wel it's the best he's done on set so far." he chuckled. "Stop talking about my son like that." I demanded. Jeremy stopped chuckling. He now looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"He's my son too." he said with anger. Rolling my eyes, I thought,'Then start acting like his parent.' Jeremy wasn't even acting like a parent to Justin. All he was acting like was he was his boss.

"Seriously Jeremy fire him. I mean he doesn't even want to do the movie." I complained. Jeremy looked at me with a blank face. Everything I was saying was going in one ear and going out the other.

"No he wants to do the movie. I mean he would have said no to the offer, if he didn't want to. Plus he's working really hard on set. Plus I'm sure he would tell me something like that." Jeremy said quickly. 'Did he even hear himself?' I thought then rolled my eyes.

"Look you need to fire him." I demanded. "Fine then. Give me one good reason." Jeremy said. 'Oh you only want one good reason? I have hundreds!' I thought. Looking up, I had to think of one good reason that stood out above all the others reasons.

"See you can't even think of one." Jeremy chuckled. 'No I'm just thinking of the best one.' I thought. Looking back him, he didn't even look nervous. It's like he was expecting the reason I was going to give to him to be irrelevant. Rolling my eyes, I heard the door close. Barbara was heading to the dressing rooms. 'You better not go in Justin's dressing room!' I thought.

"Look you need to fire Justin because he might have feelings for Barbara." I admitted. Jeremy laughed. 'Was he being serious right now?' I thought.

"That's your reason! SO what?! It's good for him to connect with Barbara." Jeremy said while laughing. Shaking my head, I couldn't believe him. He was laughing at my reason.

"He's with Selena! He's in his dressing room confused about who he should like!" I yelled. He continued laughing. Was he being serious right now? He wasn't taking anything I was saying seriously!

"So what! I want him to like Barbara! I mean Selena is okay. But Barbara is so much better for him." Jeremy admitted. Did he not see the way Justin looked at Selena? How could he say that Barbara was better for Justin! Selena was the one for Justin, and I knew it.