Chapter 29: Sparks

*Barbara's P.O.V.*

Walking on set, I stepped onto the fake sand. Jeremy looked up and looked at me confused. He picked the bull horn up off the floor and turned it on. 

"Barbara why are you wearing that?" he asked. Looking down, I examined what I was wearing. All I was wearing was a hot pink bikini. It felt right for this scene. But it was mostly because I wanted to impress Justin.

Looking back up at Jeremy, I replied,"I just thought that it would be better for this scene." Jeremy looked at his script. He was probably looking through his notes. "But I thought we agreed that you were wearing a white bikini for this scene.....or was it black?" Jeremy asked.

Rolling my eyes, I asked,"If you don't even remember what the original color was, then why does it matter?" Jeremy rolled his his eyes then unwillingly went along with what I was saying.

He put the bull horn back down on the ground. Happily, I smiled and exclaimed,"Yes!" Jeremy started looking through the script. Looking over at where Pattie and Selena sat, my eyes happily widened. No Selena! This was going to be the best day on set ever!

Wait, maybe she was here. She was probably just in the bathroom or something. Walking up to Pattie, I stared at Selena's empty seat. Smiling, I liked seeing it empty. Pattie looked at me. "Did you need something?" she asked. 

Looking away from Selena's seat and at Pattie I said,"Uhhh...yeah. I was just wondering if Selena was here." Pattie looked at me confused. She made a face that read: why-would-you-care?

"Well is she here or not?" I asked rudely. "She's not." Pattie admitted. I smirked and she gave me an annoyed look. This was going to be the best day on set ever!

"Thanks." I said with a smirk. Pattie rolled her eyes. Walking back over the set, I dug my toes into the fake sand.  'C'mon Justin.' I thought. Jeremy turned his bullhorn on.

"Barbara we are running the scene again today. This time with the kiss." Jeremy said. He turned the bullhorn off and put it back on the floor. My eyes lit up with excitement. Kissing Justin? Oh my gosh! Yes! Could this day get any better? 

'Seriously Justin needs to hurry up now!' I thought excitedly. First no Selena.Now kissing Justin! This was going to be the best day ever!

Today was the day I was going to win Justin. With the kissing scene and no Selena. This was the perfect time! So that fake crying over Justin paid off. Now Selena thought I was over Justin, which I clearly wasn't.

The door opened. Justin walked on set. Smiling, I couldn't wait to kiss him. He was so hot! Selena just made a huge mistake by not coming on set. Now Justin would be mine. It's actually too bad that Selena wasn't here. Now she wouldn't be here to witness her relationship being over. Then again who would want to see that?

Justin walked up to me and asked,"You ready?" Smiling, I replied,"Beyond." Justin looked at me a little confused then said, "Uhm okay."

Smiling, I couldn't help it. Staring at his lips, I examined them carefully. I couldn't wait to feel his lips against mine. His lips were just perfection.

"Okay get ready for the kiss!" Jeremy yelled. Justin looked over at his dad. 'Ugh! Just let me kiss you already!' I thought.

"Wait. What about the lines? Don't we need to say them first?" Justin asked. Why did Justin always have to buy time? Jeremy rolled his eyes then groaned. 'You and me both.' I thought.

"We can edit them together, Now just kiss already." Jeremy demanded. 'Yes! Just kiss me!' I thought happily. Justin turned his head. He looked me in the eyes. He closed his eys then began leaning in.