Chapter 53: Packing

Justin's P.O.V.

Letting go of Selena's hand, I asked, "Wait you can leave now?"

"Yeah the nurses gave me my medication so yeah." Selena said. My mom got up from her seat.

"Okay we need to get home fast. We need to get out stuff and leave. I'm going to call for a cab then get a private jet to meet us at the airport." my mom explained. We all nodded. We followed my mom into the elevator. Staring at Alfredo, I swallowed.

"How did you know I was in the hospital?" Selena asked looking at Alfredo. Did Selena really not see Alfredo in the car when it hit her?

"Well I was the driver of the car that hit you." Alfredo admitted then looked at the floor. Selena looked at the floor. Things just got awkward.

"Well thanks for not killing me." Selena said jokingly. We all laughed a little. Our laughter quickly died down. The elevator doors opened and we all went out. Alfredo followed us out of the hospital. Selena hugged Alfredo.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." Selena said as she let go of Alfredo. She then came back over to my side. Alfredo and I then did a handshake that we had made up hours ago.

Which was the reason I didn't go back to Selena's room, I was becoming friends with Alfredo. I didn't expect Alfredo and I to become friends, but somehow we did. Honestly, I would miss him. Alfredo and I stopped doing our handshake. Selena looked at me confused.

'What? I mean I hated him at first. But he's actually pretty cool.' I thought. The cab then pulled up. My mom got into the front seat of the cab.

"Bye Fredo. Hopefully we'll see each other again someday." I said. He nodded.

"Well maybe I could go back to your house with you guys." Alfredo suggested. The cab honked. Selena and I both nodded. We all crammed into the backseat of the car. Selena and I held each other's hand the whole cab ride.

-----------------------------

The cab pulled up to the house. My mom told the driver to stay until we got back, he nodded. We all got our of the car. My mom rushed us all inside. Opening the front door, we all went in. I let go of Selena's hand as we rushed up the stairs.

Going into my bedroom, I took my suitcase out from under my bed. Throwing my clothes into my suitcase, I crumpled them up then zipped up my suitcase. Looking around my room, I had to make sure that I wasn't forgetting anything. Nothing.

Grabbing my duffel of my bed, I left my room. Closing the door behind me, I went to Selena's room. Peering into Selena's room, I then caught sight of her. Which made me immediately smile.

Selena crammed her clothes into her bag. She attempted to zip up her duffel bag with all her strength. Setting my duffel down, I walked into her room.

"Ugh! Zip up already!" Selena groaned while continuing to attempt to zip up her duffel. Lightly chuckling, I watched Selena attempt to zip up her duffel. Walking up to Selena, I now stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her. 

She stopped trying to zip up her duffel. She turned her head and looked at me with a smile.

Selena's P.O.V.

Quickly, I kissed Justin. Justin kept leaning in to kiss me, but I needed to pack. Plus, I could tell Pattie was in a rush to leave. I moved my head and looked back at my suitcase. Justin planted his lips on my cheek. I smirked.

"Babe I need to pack." I giggled. Justin took his lips off my cheek then zipped up my duffel. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You got lucky." I laughed. Justin then dropped his hands onto my hips. Turning, I now faced him.

"Yeah, I got lucky to have you." he said while blushing a little. I giggled. He was just so cheesy; but I love it. Quickly, I kissed Justin then took his hands off my hips. Turning around, I picked up my duffel. Looking back at Justin, he looked at me annoyed.

"Oh so your duffel is more important than me?" he said in an offended tone that showed he was joking. Giggling, Justin rolled his eyes. Then he followed me out of my room. He picked up his duffel.

"Did you make sure you had everything?" Justin asked sweetly. Looking down at my left hand, I made sure I had my J-ring on. Then I looked at my duffel. I was pretty sure I had everything.

"Wait one more thing." I said while dropping my duffel. Going into my room, I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my sweats. Looking at the wall Justin and I had painted, I clicked on the camera then snapped a few pictures of the wall.

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I slowly walked to the corner of the room. I began tearing up a little. Fighting back the tears, I took a deep breathe.

Putting my hand on the painted hand I had left on the wall, I heard footsteps come into my room. They walked over to me. Looking away from the wall, I looked over at them. Smiling at Justin, I then looked back at the wall. Justin put his hand on his hand print.

"Sel what's wrong?" Justin asked curiously. I looked over at him. 'Here come the tears.' I thought. My eyes began to fill with tears, I then took a deep breathe.

"Babe." Justin begged. A tear streamed down my cheek. Justin used his other hand and wiped the tear off my cheek. I smiled at him.

"I know we've only been here for a week and a lot has happened. But I love it here. I mean I want to go home. But it has just been so much fun here." I cried. Justin brought me into his arms.

"Don't worry everything will be alright." he said. Putting my face against his chest, I smiled. Wiping the rest of the tears on his shirt, I then looked up into his eyes.

"I don't know just something about packing makes me feel like I'm packing away part of my life." I cried. We both took our hands off the wall.

"Well the great thing about packing is that you get to pack away some memories and take them with you. Where ever you go." Justin said with a sweet smile. Happily, I laughed.

"You're right. I love packing now." I giggled. Justin joined in laughing. We shared a quick kiss then we left my room. We both picked up our duffels then went downstairs.