Chapter 40: The Flirting Game

Justin's P.O.V.

Bumping into a man, I quickly apologized. He just glanced at me. 'Jeez.' I thought. "Uhm where's Alice?" I asked. He rolled his eyes then pointed over to where the breakfast nook was.

"Uhm thanks." I said. He rolled his eyes then stormed off. Walking over to the breakfast nook, I saw a thin blonde girl sitting down in the middle seat of the breakfast nook. I tapped her shoulder.

"Look I'm already running behind schedule. I left the foundation I had for Barbara at my house. I have no time to run back and I'm still waiting for the clothes, so what?" Alice asked frantically.

"Sorry to bother you uhm Alice. But my mom told me to give you these." I said while holding the dry-cleaning bags up. I heard a pen drop. Alice immediately turned the seat around and looked at me. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped a little.

"Oh my gosh! You're Justin!" she exclaimed. Nodding, I replied,"Yeah I'm Justin." She took the dry cleaning bags from me and set them down on the breakfast bar.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else." she apologized.

"No it's okay." I assured.

"No it's not! I'm seriously so sorry." Alice said kindly.

"Like I said before, it's okay." I said. Alice laughed.

"You're dad didn't mention how funny you are." Alice said. I shrugged. To be honest, I was surprised my dad talked about me at all to people. I figured he would just talk about his movie. Oh yeah, I'm a part of his movie.

"He also forgot to mention how hot you were." Alice said with a flirtatious smile. Swallowing, I looked down at the floor.

"Well I uhmm, just needed to give you those. So yeah. I'm just gonna go now." I said quickly. Beginning to back up, Alice walked closer to me then wrapped her arms around my neck. I stopped backing up, and avoided her eyes. Continuing to back up, I thought, 'Unwrap your arms from my neck.'

Alice put two fingers on my chest, then made them walk up to my shoulder. She then laid her hand on my shoulder. I looked into Alice's eyes.

"So how old are you anyways?" Alice curiously, with a flirtatious smile.

"17," I said shortly. Alice sighed sadly.

"Well you're a little too young for me." she said. Alice looked me up and down, then back into my eyes. 'Too young?' I thought. I thought about asking her how old she was, but that would be rude.

"But since you're hot...I'm willing do date someone a little younger." she said with a flirty tone. 'Wait?!? Date me!'  I thought. Taking Alice's arm, I unwrapped her arm from my neck.

"Uhm sorry Alice, but I have a girlfriend." I admitted. Alice made a disappointed face, then let out a sad sigh.

"Awuhh, you sure you have a girlfriend?" Alice asked. I nodded. Alice took her hand off my shoulder and turned back around. She picked something up, then turned to face me. Alice now had a half smile on her face. I looked down at what she was holding in her hand. 'A pen?' I thought curiously.

"Give me you hand." Alice demanded.

"What?" I asked in a confused tone.

"Give me your hand." she repeated. Rolling my eyes, I unwillingly stuck my hand out. Alice took my hand. She clicked the pen then began writing on my hand. The pen tickled against my skin. She took the pen off my skin then put the pen back on the breakfast bar. I moved my hand closer to me to see what she had written on my hand. Alice had a flirty look in her eyes, and a huge smile.