chapter 5

(Y/t/n)- YouTube name. just saying. it can't be your name. You'll see why.

(r/n)- random name. you'll see.

-------------------------------------

MITCH'S POV (FINALLY!)

Ah. Another great performance with amazing fans. I love my job.

"Hey Scott. I'm gonna go to Starbucks. Wanna come?" I love Starbucks so much!

"Hell yeah!" I smiled as he yelled.

Scott ran to me with a big smile on his face. You gotta love that guy. Once we left, we started talking about random things. Mainly food. But then an interesting topic came up. This YouTuber (Y/t/n). She is so funny. But she has never said her actual name. But she looks familiar. I don't know why.

"What do you think her name is?" Scott asked.

"We've talked about this before. I don't know." I smiled.

"Just give a name." He lightly punched my arm.

"Okay. Um. (R/n)?"

"Um. No. She does not look like a (r/n)." I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay. We're here." He jumped a few times and we walked in.

Once it was our turn to order, Scott and I ordered our usual's. We sat down, signed some autographs, got our pictures taken with some people. It was fun. After 2 minutes, our coffees were ready and we got them. We walked out and walked back to the tour bus. It took a while, but we finally got back. When we got in, we saw Kirstie watching a video on her phone, Avi listening to music, and Kevin beat boxing in his bunk. I sat down next to Kirstie to see what she was watching. When I saw the screen, I saw (Y/t/n). I smiled.

"Is this a new video?" I asked.

"Yeah. She posted early. Want me to restart it?" She looked at me and smiled.

The video was only 1 minute in, so I said yes without feeling bad. She restarted it and it ended after a while. I love (Y/t/n) so much.

"Do you think she looks familiar?" I looked over at Kirstie.

"Oh my God. I thought I was the only one!" She shook me by my arms.

We talked for the next 2 hours trying to figure out who she looked like. We brought Scott into the conversation and eventually the others. It was kind of fun. Then I remembered something.

"Scott. Don't we have some sort of scrapbook form when we first met to the end of high school? Maybe she went to school with us?"

"Yeah. But it's at home."

Damn it. I guess we'll have to look at it when we're done with tour. Oh well. At least me might find out who it is.

"You know. She kind of looks like Y/n." Kevin smiled.

"Y/n." I smiled slightly. We never forgot her. We just haven't seen her for a very long time.

"That would be crazy if it was her. " Avi said quietly.

"It might not be." Kirstie said sadly.

"True. We haven't seen her in such a long time. We don't know what she would look like." Scott looked down.

We all stayed quiet for a bit. We've talked about her before. Like, everyday. Before shows we always thank her where ever she is. Every time we look at are name, Pentatonix, we always take a second cause we remember her. We all know it too. It's kind of like a ritual now. I guess. What if she never forgave me. I don't know how I would live with myself. I didn't mean to say what I said. Yes, I still remember that day. That might have been the worst day of my life. I didn't mean to have her feel like crap. I don't know if she even wanted to leave the group in the first place. Maybe she said that so I wouldn't feel bad. The others already forgave me. I don't know. What if she doesn't even remember any of us? What if she was upset, so she made herself forget about us? Oh God. What if she had the worst day and couldn't come to us? If any of that is true, it was my fault.

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I know it's shorter than usual. But i feel like it should have ended there.

Anyway.

BYE!!!!!!!!!!