chapter 26

YOUR POV

It was getting late so I decided to go to bed. I was laying there for a good 20 minutes, not sleeping. Why must my body do this to me! Or it it my brain? Ugh! I don't know. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep! It's like my brain is saying 'hey! You're forgetting something!' And not telling me what it is.

I sat there for another 20 minutes, and then it hit me.

I DIDN'T MAKE A VIDEO!

Oh crap! This is why I didn't want to make videos everyday, but then I said 'why not? It'll be fun.' But I also have to remember to make the video! Ugh!

I guess I'll do a video tomorrow and tell them I was moving back in since they knew I moved out. They might be excited that I moved back in with Mitch and Scott. Yeah. That's what I'll do. Now, time to sleep.

MITCH'S POV

Y/n went to go to bed while Scott and I stayed in the living room watching T.V.

"So...you gonna ask her out?"

"Jeez. Way to get to the point." Scott laughed at my response to his question.

"Just answer the damn question." He said while smiling.

"I want to. But will she accept? I mean, she just got out of a relationship too."

"Okay. I get that. But you need to ask her. She obviously likes you."

"What?" Does she like me?

"She likes you. Anytime you do certain things like hug her, or compliment her, she blushes." I smiled at what he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Haven't you ever noticed?'

"I mean, yeah. But only for something embarrassing."

"Mitch. When you think the time is right, do it."

"Fine." I guess I have to now.

YOUR POV

So uh, the original plan was to go to sleep, but I uh, needed something to drink. And I may or may not have over heard what Mitch and Scott were talking about. But I'm glad I did.

-----------------------------------

HEY
JUST TO SAY, IF YOU ARE OF A DIFFERENT GENDER, YOU CAN CHANGE THE PRONOUNS. BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY DO THAT. SORRY DON'T USE THEY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT IT TILL RECENTLY

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Thank you for reading.
BYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!