chapter 23

YOUR POV

I know that some people like relationships where they can act like friends and stuff, but they still do coupley stuff. We don't do anything as a couple anymore, we rarely hang out, and we just act like friends. This isn't a good relationship and I think it needs to end. I just don't know how Dakota's gonna take it.

"Um. Dakota." I'm scared to tell him.

"Yeah?" I'm scared of how mad he'll be.

"I..uh. I think....we should-" I'm scared we'll never be friends again.

"Y/n. I know what you're trying to say. I feel the same way. This isn't how a relationship should be. And....it..has to..end." he looked down.

"I'm sorry." I really am sorry.

"I'm sorry too. I really wanted this to work."

"Me too. But maybe this happened for a reason. I don't know."

"Yeah. Maybe."

We both. Looked at each other and smiled. Then for some reason, we started laughing a little bit. We don't know why. Why is this funny!? I don't know, but at least we're laughing right? I wonder what Kirstie's thinking I right now.

KIRSTIE'S POV

Oh. My. God. I think they did it. I think they actually did it.

THE MALL CHEFS MADE THIS FOOD PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR POV

Okay, she seems to really be enjoying her food. What? Did the mall chefs make the food perfect or something? I don't know. Maybe. I turned back to Dakota and he smiled a little.

"So. Are we cool. We still friends?" he asked.

"Yes of course! I was so scared we wouldn't be friends." We smiled and talked a little more on the situation.

After a little bit, he had to go back to work and Kirstie and I left. So I'm gonna move back in with Scott and Mitch since living with Dakota would be weird. Kirstie and I went to Dakota's place and started to pack. We were there for 2 hours and took 10 minute breaks every now and then. I still had to pack a little more stuff but they can just go in a bag or something.  I never realized how much stuff I had until now.

We decided to go out and eat something that wasn't in Dakota's house because I feel like that would be rude. You know. Breaking up with someone, moving out, but eating their stuff in the process. Rude.

We got some food and ate in the car before we went to Dakota's again. The food was really good and I might get it everyday. We finished eating and went back inside and I put the rest of the stuff into 2 bags and we took everything to the car. It took about 45 minutes to get everything from the apartment to the car and we were tired. By the time we actually got to the car and drove off, it as 5pm. We drove a little bit, made it to Scott and Mitch's place, and yes. I did tell them what happened so they know I'm moving back in. I texted both of them that I was here and Scott said the door would be unlocked. Okay. Here we go. Back to the apartment. I wonder if it changed. Maybe not. I don't know.

MITCH'S POV

OH MY GOD SHE'S MOVING BACK IN AND SHE'S HERE!!! YAY!!!!

---------------------------
Thank you for reading the chapter.
I hope you enjoyed.
BYE!!!!!!!
:D)))))