chapter 14

YOUR POV

This is gonna be great. I can't believe this is happening. I hid under the camera and waited for my cue.

"Hello. Welcome to SuperFruit the best show on the internet. My name is....yes." Scott smiled.

"And my name is no. And today, we have a special guest. Here is....."

"Hi!" I popped up.

"Y/t/n!" Scott and Mitch yelled.

"Yas!" I yelled while sitting on the bed and getting comfortable.

"How are you?" Mitch asked.

"Good. Nervous."

"Why are you nervous!? You've been hanging out with us since the last performance!"

"Yeah. And now I'm making a video with you guys." I smiled.

"Now. A lot of people don't know this. Probably no one, but we have been friends for a long time. I think a little bit before high school." Scott said.

"Yep a doodle." I giggled.

"Now. What we are doing today, is since we got a ball pit, we can have some fun," Scott smiled.

"BALL PIT!" I yelled and they laughed.

Once we got moved to the ball pit, we jumped inside. We decided to have wrestling matches. It was Scott and Mitch first, and Scott won. So that's one point for him. Then it went Mitch and I, which I was really nervous about, even though we tickled each other like crazy, and he actually won! 1 point for Mitch. Then it was Scott and I. He obviously won. Another point for him. That means

Scott- 2 points

Mitch- 1 point

Me- 0 points

Scott had a victory drink, while Mitch and I threw balls at each other. (face palm) We ended the video and and started the video for my channel. We were gonna film in the ball pit and see if we can organize all the colors in 10 minutes. So Mitch took green, Scott took blue and I took pink. Scott was on my left and Mitch was on my right. Scott had to get all the blue on the left, I had to get all the pink in the middle and Mitch had to get all the green on the right. And we couldn't empty the ball pit.

"Ready guys?" They said yes and we started.

After a while, it was almost done. Then the alarm beeped. No!

"No! We were so close!" Mitch yelled.

"Ugh!" I buried myself in the ball pit and groaned.

I heard Scott and Mitch laugh. I popped up when they weren't looking and stood up. Of course I made noise. A ball pit is noisy okay! Mitch turned around and smiled. He turned back around and I jumped on his back. He tried to catch me and we both fell. Scott started to laugh like crazy. Mitch and I joined in and we ended up calming down. We ended the video and we started to edit the videos and we uploaded them. The comments came rolling in and they were all positive. So many people shipped Mitch and I. It was crazy. Few shipped Scott and I. After 20 minutes, we started to eat. This was a fun day.

------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading!

Hope you enjoyed!

:D)))