chapter 13

YOUR POV

I woke up to Dakota who was facing the other way now. I stood up and decided to text Mitch back.

M: hey

M: are you coming back or are you staying at that guys house

M: hello?

M: i'm gonna assume you're staying there

I sighed quietly so I didn't wake Dakota up. I texted Mitch back, not really expecting a response from him.

Y: hey. sorry i didn't text you back. my phone was on silent and Dakota and i fell asleep early

It took about 30 seconds before he texted back. I smiled slightly.

M: it's fine. i'm just glad you're okay

Y: thanks. i'll probably be back in a little bit

M: cool. i'll tell scott

I texted back saying okay and we didn't text each other after that. I went back to Dakota and saw he was getting up. I smiled and he turned to me.

"Hey. You're up." He smiled.

"Yep. I texted Mitch saying I would be back in a little bit."

"Cool. Wanna head back at 4?" It is 2:44.

"Sure." I perked up and sat on the couch.

"Whatcha wanna do?"

"T.V. and ice cream?" I smiled.

"Perfect." He said while turning on the T.V. while I got ice cream.

MITCH'S POV

She texted back! Woo hoo! I wonder what time she's coming over. It's 2:47. Maybe 3:30? Hopefully around there.

"Hey Mitch. Wanna get coffee?" Scott offered.

"Sure." I said with a big smile.

"You're either really happy about coffee, or something else."

"Y/n texted saying she would come back in a little bit."

"Oh. Cool." He smiled and got a jacket on.

I put on a black shirt with black skinny jeans and walked with Scott to Starbucks. After a little time, we got there. We ordered our usual, signed a few things and took pictures. We didn't mind. We got our drinks and we left to go back home. I checked the time and it was 3:06. Ugh. Time goes by so slow for me. I know a good chunk of time went by, but I want Y/n to come back already.

To pass the time, I went on Snap Chat for a while, then Instagram, then I went on twitter and put I was really bored- Aw crap! It's Tuesday!

"Scott! SuperFruit!"

"Crap! What are we gonna do! It's 3:58!"

Scott and I were trying to come up with ideas since the last thing we did was a Q&A. About 4 minutes later, there was  knock on the door. I quickly opened it and saw Y/n. Yes!

"Y/n!"

"Hey. What are you guys freaking out about?"

"A video for SuperFruit."

"Y/n! Wanna be in a video!?" Scott frantically yelled.

"Sure." I said.

"We can also make a video for my channel too since people like you guys."

They smiled and jumped around and we set everything up. This is gonna be great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)))))))))))))))))