chapter 24

MITCH'S POV

Okay. She's here and the the house is kind of a mess. Will she mind? Maybe. Maybe not. I mean, I guess I can clean for like what? 15 seconds before she comes up? Yeah. Imma do that.

7 plastic cups in the trash. Check. 3 dirty dishes in the sink. Check.

Knock knock

And that's all the time I have to clean. Great. There's still a messy dining table, coffee table, and some trash on the floor. But oh well. I think it'll be okay.

I opened the door and saw y/n smiling and holding some stuff. I immediately hugged her, even though she couldn't hug back. She smiled brightly and I pulled away.

"Scott! She's here!" I yelled to the blonde man.

"Oh my God! I'm coming!" Scott mumbled and came running out of the bathroom with only shorts on and a tooth brush in his mouth.

Y/n laughed and so did I. I moved out of the way and Scott hugged her to the point where she turned red from lack of air. I had to pull Scott off of her. We all laughed a little and let her inside. I then saw Kirstie behind her with some stuff too.

"Nice to be noticed." Kirstie said sarcastically in a joking way.

"Sorry. We just got so excited!" I jumped around a little.

"So. Do you need help bringing anything in?" Scott asked.

"Yes, actually. I do. There's a lot of stuff in the car still."

"Okay. We can get those for you. We'll be right back." I said happily.

YOUR POV

I'm back. I'm finally back. I'm back home.

___________________

Sorry this chapter was short.
I've been busy with school work and I've been learning dances soooo that takes up a lot of my time. Again. I'm sorry. But I'll write one soon. I promise. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!
BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!