Chapter 15

Turns out Corey had no problem finding The Balayage Hotel they arrived not even half an hour after leaving Artisan.  As they pulled in to the parking lot Giselle's jaw dropped at the beauty of the place. It was huge and surrounded by palm trees and you could see the ocean stretch for miles behind the hotel. Corey drove up the winding drive to the entrance a valet met them under the canopy and said good afternoon Mr. Haim how are you this lovely day? We are doing well sir he responded as he pulled the keys from the ignition and handed them to him. I'll take your bags to your suite for you, looks like they have reserved suite number 38 A for you. Thank you Corey told the valet as he got into the car and drove off. Wow this place is gorgeous Giselle said to Corey her eyes wide. Yea it really is hun, wait until you see the pool. They walked to the front desk to check in Corey pulled out his credit card and paid and the attendant handed him the key to the room.

    Corey led Giselle through the hotel dining room and out the back doors to where the swimming pools were located. The view was breathtaking Giselle thought the pool was an infinity pool so it looked like it was joined with the ocean behind it making it look never ending. It had two slides one with turns and a straight one also a short and a tall diving board there were 2 hot tubs and those were both infinity as well. Giselle couldn't get enough of the view. Corey broke the silence by asking, how about a walk on the beach once we get settled in? I would love that Giselle said. Then will you take me to Mullholland Dr. like we talked about the other day? She asked him. Why of course it would be my pleasure to take you there beautiful Corey replied kissing Giselle lightly on the forehead.  Giselle was silently taking in all of the sites as they walked to their room.

    Corey slid the card into the slot in the double doors and opened the doors to the largest most beautiful room Giselle had ever stayed in. As she walked in she saw a mini kitchen to the right complete with all appliances then to her left there was a wet bar completely stocked with every kind of alcoholic beverage you could imagine including a little refrigerator with about twenty different brands of beer in cans and bottles on one shelf and then every single type of soda in cans and bottles on the shelf below. Wow! Giselle exclaimed without even realizing that she had said anything. Corey put his hand gently on her shoulder and followed her gaze to the wet bar and said I know we aren't old enough to drink yet so I completely understand if you don't want to. Giselle looked at him and just nodded she had only drank one time in her whole life and it was at a party that she had gone to with Amy their sophomore year and the host of the party had offered her a Bud Light. She had only taken a couple of drinks and immediately ran to the bathroom to throw up she absolutely could not stand the taste. Giselle continued touring the massive room walking through what looked like a living room / dining room it had a black marble table with four chairs on one side and a huge television a couch and loveseat that looked more comfortable than any others that she had ever seen on the other. She walked down a pretty long hallway for a hotel room and on one side of the hall was huge bathroom with his and her sinks a mirror with Hollywood lights all the way around, there was also a shower and a large bathtub and right down from the bathroom was a linen closet with several towels of all different sizes and the letter B embroidered in gold on each one. At the very end of the hallway there was a set of doors Giselle opened them and gasped as she walked in and could not believe her eyes. There was a California King Sized bed that had steps leading to it and a heart had been outlined in rose petals on the bed with her name and would you be my girl in the middle. Corey walked up behind Giselle and wrapped his arms around her waist pressing his body against her. I hope you don't mind I got us one bedroom instead of two but if you aren't ok with that I can call the attendant and have us moved to a suite with two bedrooms. Giselle turned around and looked at Corey in his eyes. Are you crazy? She asked him as he rocked her back and forth. I want nothing more than to spend the night in that bed with you. Corey flashed her his half smile then asked her about the question that was on the bed in rose petals. What do you think? She responded smiling at him and standing on her tiptoes to kiss him.