Chapter 24

Giselle could feel the tears streaming down her face as she reached the restroom.  She looked in the full length mirror and saw that her mascara had streaked down her face. There is no way I'm going back out there she thought to her-self.  She walked to the check in booth to pick up her clutch and headed out to the limo she could see the paparazzi run up to her like vultures the way they did when anyone came out the front door. She told the limo driver that she was ready to go back to the hotel in Malibu, yes ma'am he said as he opened the door for her to get in the car.

    On the way back to the hotel Giselle decided that she was going back to Riverside. The car ride back to Malibu seemed like it took forever once back at the hotel Giselle went to the counter and asked the attendant to borrow the phone so that she could call her mom. The phone rang several times before her mom picked up. Hello she said. Hey mom Giselle said. You ok Gigi? Her mom asked you sound kind of down. No I'm ok mom I'm just ready to come home is it alright if I use the credit card to get a cab home. Well what happened to Amy? Her mom asked. Giselle had to think about this for a moment she had almost forgotten that she had told her mom that she had come to LA with Amy. Well Amy is still at the party in LA and probably won't be going home until tomorrow and I'm just ready to come home now. Well sure sweetheart if you are ready to come home just come home her mom said I don't mind if you use the card. Great mom thanks so much I'll see you in a couple of hours she said as they hung up.

Giselle began packing her suitcase as soon as she arrived back to the suite. She was almost done packing when she heard the phone ring. Hello she said. Baby? She could hear Corey on the other end. What? She responded. Why did you leave Alphy's?  He asked. Why do you think she responded hotly? Giselle you said you wouldn't mind if I danced with Lala if I would have known it was going to bother you I would have told her no. Well you should have told her no anyway Corey just out of respect for me! You do that know Lala still thinks that you guys are getting back together when you come back to LA right? She came up to me in the hallway at the hotel tonight before dinner. I'm really sorry he said I'm not going to lie Lala and I had a very steamy relationship and I cared about her very much and maybe I would have considered going back to her again but then I met you. I didn't count on you and I really think we might have something special Giselle.  I'm coming back to the hotel now he said. No don't bother Giselle said I'm going back to Riverside tonight I already called a cab and my mom to let her know that I'm on my way.  Please don't go I really want to spend our last night in LA together he said. Giselle felt herself soften a little and knew that she was going to give in to Corey. Fine! She said. If you aren't here in one hour I am leaving she said and hung up on him not giving him a chance to say anything. Giselle was very upset she moved her suitcase to the living room and began getting ready to go she was serious if Corey wasn't back within the hour she would be gone.  She sat down on the couch and turned on the TV and flipped through the channels looking for something to watch. St Elmo's fire was on one of the movie channels so she decided to watch that.

True to his word Corey walked in not even forty five minutes later. Giselle just sat there and continued to watch TV trying not look at him. Hey he said I'm so sorry.  Don't apologize anymore Corey she tells him. Well I really am I didn't want your night to be ruined we are supposed to be having a good time he added. We were when were alone Giselle finally said I didn't really like hanging out with Lala and her friends.  I didn't know the girls would be coming and I'm sorry that it put a damper on our time Corey said.  Please forgive me he said again and knelt down in front of Giselle and took her hand and kissed it. Giselle could not help but smile at Corey's cute little face and how sad he sincerely looked. She knelt down on the floor beside him and took his face in her hands and began to kiss him passionately he returned the kiss and began running his hands through her hair and down her back. He stood picking her up and walked to the bedroom he laid her on the bed and laid down with her kissing her feverishly. Giselle moaned lightly as he kissed her neck, she began to take off his blazer then his t shirt.  He reached behind Giselle and lowered the zipper on her dress.  As she slipped out of her dress and lay back down she couldn't help but think how much she loved the way Corey's skin felt against hers.