Chapter 47

I see you guys found one of my favorite hiding places Corey said as he appeared in the doorway of his theatre. One of them? Steve asked sounding very impressed. Yes Corey answered I also have a small arcade down the hallway, we've got some commercial videogames in there like Donkey Kong and Pac Man he added. Giselle saw Steve's eyes get huge with the information Corey was laying on him. She silently giggled to herself. So you guys ready to go or do you want to finish watching Leukoplakia's story? He asked with his half smile pointing at the screen. It's whatever you want Giselle said looking at Corey in the eye this time. He looked so gorgeous she tried to look at him without him seeing her. He was wearing some light denim jeans with huge holes in the thighs and he had on a black and white oversized long sleeve mock neck shirt. He also had his hair just the way Giselle liked it very big his blue eyes sparkled as he locked eyes with her. She felt goosebumps on her arms as she looked away. Before she knew it Corey had sat down beside her. So what do you think? He asked her. What do I think about what? The theatre, my movie anything he said softly with a small smile.  The smell of his cologne was driving her crazy.  I am very impressed she said and stood up she couldn't sit there so close to Corey without wanting to jump into his arms. I'm ready to go shopping or at least window shopping on Rodeo she added. She looked at Amy and Steve a couple rows back with their feet on the chairs in front of them. Let's go Giselle said as her and Corey walked to the door. She saw Corey turn a knob on the wall and saw that it turned up the lights and shut off the screen. Cool! Steve said as he joined them at the entrance. You guys ready to roll? Corey asked. As ready as we will ever be Steve said wrinkling his nose at Corey. Giselle knew that both of them must be dreading going shopping with them she knew Steve hated shopping and she was pretty sure Corey did too judging by the somber look he gave Steve as they walked up the stairs.

What store's do you go girls want to go to? Corey asked as he drove up to the curb right outside of Givenchy. The valet came up and said. Hello sir as Corey handed him the keys. They all got out of the car and began walking down the sidewalk. Let's go to the Louis Vuitton store Amy said. Oh goodness Giselle said rolling her eyes. Amy was obsessed with buying all kinds of Louis Vuitton stuff she had the suitcase and several different purses and wallets already.  You don't need any more Louis Vuitton stuff Steve said sounding annoyed. I know but I just want to go in and see what is new this season is all Amy shot back. Uh huh Steve said as he followed Amy in to the store. Where do you want to go? Corey asked Giselle as they stood outside of Louis Vuitton.  Nowhere, in particular I just want to take in the sites and walk down the sidewalk she said. I can't afford to buy anything at any of these stores she said plus even if I could it wouldn't matter because I'm pregnant. Well I would be happy to buy you anything that you want all you have to do is ask he said looking at her adoringly. No I don't need anything Giselle said and continued walking down the sidewalk. What about for the baby? Corey asked. That's a good idea she said slowing down so that Corey could catch up to her even though we don't know what the baby is. So we really can't buy anything unless its neutral colors she added. That's true Corey said I don't want my son to have anything pink in his room he said with a cute little giggle. Who said it's going to be boy? Giselle asked with a smirk on her face. Trust me I know he answered and put his arm around her shoulders as they walked down the street to The Baby Store Giselle didn't fight it this time.

This is the best guacamole I have ever had Giselle said to Corey as she scarfed down two chips at a time. Mmmhmm is all he could say due to his mouth being crammed full of food as well. They were dining outside waiting on Steve and Amy to catch up with them at Rosa Mexicana a Mexican restaurant on the corner of Rodeo Dr. So I think that you should leave the baby stuff at my house Corey said as he looked down at the mountain of bags beside him. You should also really think of moving in with me soon he said that way you won't have to do everything on your own he quickly added. Giselle could not believe what she had just heard she didn't answer right away. She slowly chewed the rest of the food in her mouth and grabbed her glass of water to wash it down.  Wow who died? Steve asked as he and Amy walked up and took a seat at the table. He grabbed a chip and dipped into some salsa. What's wrong Gigi? Amy asked as she put her sunglasses on top of her head and grabbed the menu that was sitting in front of her. Nothing Giselle answered shaking her head and snuck a look at Corey that basically said let's talk about this later. So what did you buy? She asked Amy as she looked at the bag sitting beside her chair. Steve looked at Giselle and rolled his eyes. Can't you guess?  He asked. Well I know for sure it's something from Louis Giselle said. Ok ok Amy said in defeat I could not help myself I just had to have it she grabbed the bag and slowly pulled her new tote bag out it was black with gold detail. It's really pretty Giselle said. Yeah and it cost a pretty penny Steve said his mouth full of chips. Well it's all I'm buying on this trip so I think I deserve it Amy said shoving the purse back into the dust bag and glaring at Steve. So I see that you guys bought some stuff Amy said desperately trying to change the subject. Yea we did we bought the baby some stuff just some neutral things for its room, blankets and some onesies and stuff. Wow that's exciting Amy said I want to see what you bought she added. Well I'll show you when we get back to Corey's house I don't want to take all of that stuff out here there is too much. Ok sounds like a plan Amy said. So what's good here? She asked. I got the cheese enchiladas and Corey got the Chicken fajitas. Oh and this guacamole is to die for Giselle said as she took a chip and dipped it into the guacamole.