Chapter 25

The next day Giselle woke up and the sun was shining brightly into the room. She rolled out of bed and had forgotten that she wasn't wearing anything she walked to the bathroom and slipped into the robe that the hotel had provided and washed her face and teeth. She walked out of the bathroom and saw that Corey was still laying in the bed sound asleep. She tiptoed past the bed and walked out the door to the kitchen. She took the orange juice a bagel and the cream cheese out of the fridge.  She fixed herself a bagel and a glass of orange juice and sat at the table. As she was eating her breakfast she sat there thinking about last night's events. She was so happy but yet so scared about how Corey would react since they had now done the deed and there would be nothing left for Corey to look forward to. She tried to put the thought out of her mind and finished eating her breakfast.  She then jumped in the shower she had been in there for about fifteen minutes when she heard Corey knock on the door asking if he could come in. She turned the water pressure down so that she could hear and told him to come in. She opened the door to the shower and there stood Corey naked. Do you want some company? He asked. Giselle smiled and opened the shower door further to let him know that it was ok with her if he joined her. Giselle felt goosebumps pop up all over her body as Corey began to kiss her. Giselle broke the kiss and said I have never done any of this in the shower before. Well there is always a first time for everything Corey said and picked her up, Giselle wrapped her legs around his body and enjoyed the warm water falling down her face.  

    When they both emerged from the shower Giselle put on a pair of leggings and a Rolling Stones T shirt and began blow drying her hair in the mirror. Corey put on his sweatpants and walked up behind Giselle and wrapped his arms around her. Giselle loved the way they looked in the mirror together Corey was so beautiful.  Are you almost ready to head back to Riverside? He asked kissing her cheek.  No I'm not said Giselle I want to stay here forever with you. Corey let out a small giggle and said well we would have to leave at some point otherwise we would starve. Yea and my mom would track us down and kill us both Giselle added.  Yea I'm too young to die Corey said and laughed. Giselle lay down on the bed beside Corey and told him that she had had a blast and would definitely love to come back maybe when he was filming one of his upcoming movies. Of course he said and you will be up here anyway for Dream a Little Dream because you are going to be cast in it. That's right Giselle said. She then remembered what had happened last night with Lala and told Corey that she would feel more at ease if she wasn't around. Of course Corey said and I want to say sorry again for last night I never meant to hurt you and you know that I'm crazy about you. Me too Giselle said grabbing his hand I just got to overthinking after Lala stopped me in the hallway yesterday and told me what she did. Yea Corey said I mean she told you the truth before I met you but now that I have fallen for you it changes things. I know Lala is having a hard time seeing me with another girl and it is going to be even harder for her to accept that we are completely over but she will eventually find someone else and move on as well. Giselle felt so much better after her and Corey's conversation. She knew that he was interested in only her at the moment and that made her so happy.