Chapter 19

Giselle opened her eyes the next morning and the sun was shining brightly in the window. She could feel Corey spooning her and she turned to look at his beautiful face he was sound asleep she then looked at the clock on the end table almost ten thirty.  Already? She whispered to herself. She slowly removed his arm from around her and quietly got out of bed.  She made her way to the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth, then slipped out of the bedroom and over to the kitchen.  She opened the fridge to see if there was anything in it that she could fix Corey and herself for breakfast. She still could not believe that it had been stocked with a whole dozen of eggs a loaf of wheat bread and a loaf of white bread there was also an assortment of bacon and sausage and also different fruits and juices. Giselle was in awe that the fridge was stocked and she wondered if they stocked the fridge every time someone stayed in the suite.  She grabbed the carton of eggs a package of bacon and the loaf of wheat bread out of the fridge and shut the door. She looked in all of the cabinets they were fully stocked with all the pans and utensils that they would need as well. She turned on the stove and began to cook beginning with the bacon and then she scrambled the eggs.  She put the toast in the toaster and got out the plates and spoons and the orange juice from the fridge. The smell of food must have woken Corey up because she saw him making his way to the hall bathroom rubbing his eyes his hair was standing on edge. Giselle finished up breakfast and set the table she was putting the finishing touches on her meal when Corey came into the kitchen, wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants he grabbed Giselle from behind and whispered good morning beautiful in her ear and then bit down lightly on her ear lobe.  Good morning sleepy head she teased Corey. Sure smells good he said. Well I hope you like scrambled eggs and bacon she tells him. He let go of her and walked over to the dining room table and took a seat. Who doesn't like eggs and bacon? He responded. Giselle made her way over to the table with two glasses of orange juice and handed one to Corey.  So she asked how crazy is it that the fridge is stocked? Corey looked at her shoving some egg in his mouth and said well they know to keep it stocked when I come I have been here before and requested they do that, so we don't have to order in or go out.  I see said Giselle now it makes complete sense.

    They finished eating at about a quarter past eleven thirty, Corey said lets go for a swim. Giselle hesitated for a moment and from the look of him she thought Corey could tell. He quickly said don't worry I doubt Core and the girls will be out there I'm sure they were up late last night drinking and are probably still sleeping.  Actually we may not see them at all until the premiere he said jokingly they are late risers he added.  Giselle nodded feeling better now she was all for a swim as long as Lala was nowhere in sight she thought to herself.  Giselle went to the bathroom and dug her black bikini out of her suitcase and put it on she grabbed her sunscreen and a towel from the hall closet. She walked past Corey as he was coming out of the hall bathroom wearing red and black swim trunks. Giselle sat on the couch and put on her sunscreen then insisted on putting some on Corey. He rolled his eyes but allowed her to rub the sunscreen on his back and front. Mmmmm he said slapping Giselle on her rear, Love that bikini! He added.  Giselle could feel herself begin to blush.

    They made their way out of the suite and to the pool. It was a beautiful Southern California day the sky was bright blue and there was a not a single cloud in it. Giselle put on her Ray Bans and picked out a lounge chair to set her towel on she pretty much had the pick of any one that she wanted.  Aside from her and Corey there was only one other person there a man who looked like he was probably in his fifties. Giselle decided to lay out for a bit as she watched Corey go down one of the slides. He yelled at her to get in, she told him that she was going to see if she could get a tan first since she was going to have to wear some revealing dresses later that night. You can get a tan from in here he yelled back, if you don't get in I'm going to have to come over there and throw you in! He threatened. Oh, no you won't!  She argued. Apparently he took that as a dare because he got out of the pool and came running over to where she was laying and picked her right up as if she didn't weigh anything and threw her into the pool. Giselle screamed as the cold water engulfed her body, Corey jumped in and swam over to her and said now that's more like it.  Giselle shoved Corey playfully. I swear I'm gonna get you back for this! She yelled.  Oooo I'm so scared I'm shakin in my trunks! He said jokingly. You should be! Giselle retorted. Corey then wrapped his arms around her and brought her close to him and began to kiss her. Giselle pulled away. Corey there are people watching us she said. What people? It's just one guy Corey said to her.  Well that one guy is my dad's age and I don't think we should be sitting here making out right in front of him. Fine! He said and began to swim laps from one end of the pool to the other. Giselle got out and went over to the slide with all of the turns in it and went down it a couple of times then returned to her lounge chair to lay out again watching Corey swim his laps.