Chapter 1

Colby's POV

I get it, we've been best friends since grade school. An yes we have been making videos for just as long, but it doesn't mean it's easy to hide my feelings. Every time I look into his beautiful, big blue eyes all I can think about is his soft lips pressed onto mine, my hands tangled in his blonde hair and everything being magical an perfect. And to make matters worse, I've been reading our own fan fiction. But I can't tell him, because I can't risk losing him as a friend, I just can't.

I was on wattpad again, which probably wasn't a good idea, but what else was I going to do? Sam was with Corey and Elton doing god knows what and I was home alone. It was the closest I felt to being with Sam and that was all I needed right now. I was half way through an image, when I heard the door open. I quickly closed wattpad and opened up youtube, scrolling through past comments.

"Hey Colby," Sams voice rang out through the kitchen as he put his keys on the counter,

"What's up Sam?" I yelled back as I scrolled past a Solby comment.

"The boys want to go do an overnight video at an amusement park, you wanna go?"

"Sure why not?" I said as I turned back to my computer and sighed at the wattpad notification. A new chapter had been added to the images I was reading.

"What are you looking at?" Sam said as he looked over my shoulder.

"Just  wattpad notification," I said not trying to hide it at this point.

"Oh.... Hey that gives me a good idea. what if we re enact gay fanfic that people have written about us to make the viewers happy?" My heart stopped for a minute. Was he being serious, was he doing it to play with my? Did it mean more than he was letting on? I think I overthink thing too much, but I also think I got that from Sam.

Sams POV

Colby didn't respond right away. What was he thinking about? Did I upset him? In all honesty I rally wanted him to say yes. It would be the closest I would get to ever dating him. I had liked him since highschool, but I never said anything to him. He looked at his computer for a minute, then looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure, that sounds like a great idea," I let out a silent sigh of relief. He said yes, and he has mo idea how happy that makes me

"Ok cool, we'll film it next week," I walked over and sat on the couch next to Colby as we looked through some of the fan fiction so we could pick which ones to act out. I had already read most of these in my room, but I couldn't let him know that, I didn't want to deal with the awkward tension that would bring.  But this was enough for now, the two of us sitting here reading our own fan fiction and I wish this moment could last forever