Chapter 18

Colby's POV

We had spent the whole week planning on how we would tell our fans so we decided, that instead of just doing a video about the pregnancy, we'd also make it a Q&A. So Sam posted the video I had taken when he told his family and posted it on his Twitter then told the fans to ask any question they wanted once they watched the video. We gave it three days then sat down and filmed the video, and honestly Sam did have a tiny bump now.

"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby, and there's something we need to tell you"

"So many of you have probably already seen the tweet and the retweets and whatever other platforms people have posted it on. But for those of you who have seen literally nothing, well sam?" I motioned to the camera with a smiled and he grinned happily before placing his hand on his stomach.

"I'm pregnant...Colby and I are having a baby." He said and I smiled as I kissed him softly.

"So, to reveal the gender of the baby we are gonna do a live stream the gender reveal for you guys and our friends back in LA and my parents. So we will post an hour before the reveal so you guys can get all ready to watch the reveal."

"And because we knew that we didn't just want to tell you guys and end the video, so we thought we would do a Q&A for you guys." I smirked and put my hand over his.

"Before we do that." I started and he looked at me confused. This was something he didn't know about, he didn't know I had planned it. "There's something I need to say." I turned to him and looked at him with soft eyes. "So we've been together for a really long time, and best friends for even longer. You've helped me through a lot of shit over the past eight years, especially in high school and you haven't ever left my side. Your my little blond angel and I don't think I would have been here today if it weren't for you. Your my everything and your now carrying our beautiful baby, and I know this isn't super elegant or romantic but....." I could already see the tears in his eyes and it only made me smile more as I climbed out of the chair with his entire family behind the camera watching and I got on one knee in front of him as I pulled out a small black box "Samuel Golbach will you marry me?" He was looking at me with shock and love as there was a moment of silence. I could already tell what his answer was but I'm sure that when everyone watched this they would be on the edge of there seats hoping he would say yes.

"Yes of course!" He said as he knelt in front of me and kissed me passionately. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him as I kissed him back and Ben turned off the camera. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine and a few happy tears slid down his face. I reached up and gently brushed them away. "That was the most romantic and beautiful thing someone has ever done for me ever. I would never want anything more than that." I smiled and laughed softly.

"Okay good. I didn't want you to hate it because it was super cheesy."

"Colby, I grew up with cheesy." We all laughed and I sighed as I put the ring on his finger and he sat there admiring it as he sighed happily. "God this is so beautiful, when did you get it?"

"Allison helped me pick it out when I went shopping with her yesterday."

"Well it's perfect and I love it. Just like I love you." He kissed me softly and I smiled blushing slightly as I ran my fingers through his hair. We sat there on the ground in front of the camera and talked to his family for awhile about all of it and I held sam the entire time. Then he looked back at me and looked at me with soft eyes.

"Can we just film the rest of the video from the floor? That way I can just stay here in your arms?" I smiled and kissed the side of his head.

"Of course beautiful. We can just stay here." He has been carefully adjust the camera so the angle worked with us being on the floor and he hit record again.

"Alright, well after that amazing and surprising experience...."he looked back at me and I smiled as I rubbed circles on his stomach. "I think it's time we answer some of the questions"

"Let's see," I was looking over Sams shoulder as he scrolled through the questions. "What would you name your baby if it was a girl and what would you name your baby if it was a boy?"

"See I already have a girl name"

"Good cause I have a boy name. You go first though,"

"So Allison will know my reasoning behind this one.....(shoutout to @solbyedits_ for these name ideas) but if we were having a girl I'd want to name her Elizabeth."

"Oh I remember you telling me about that," I smiled softly remembering the story of Elizabeth. For all sam knew she was probably dead, after she disappeared from everywhere. No one had heard from her and she had just fine missing. "I think that's a really pretty name though."

"And if it's a boy?" He asked looking back at me.

"Jayden obviously. That's like the coolest boy name ever." Sam laughed and shook his head as he looked at me.

"If you say so Colby." He looked back at his phone and I bit his ear hard but playfully, making him yelp before playfully glaring at me.

"Who do you think is more of a mother, me or you?" Sam asked me and I smiled.

"Well besides the fact that your the pregnant one," I teased. "I still think your more of a mother just because your always super caring and gentle and you take care of me, and you've dealt with all of my bullshit and your still here with me, after everything we've been through." I watched Sam blush hard as he closed his eyes and leaned into my arms.

"God why do you always do that?" He whined with a smile.

"Do what?"

"Say exactly what will make me blush and make my heart melt while on camera and off camera?"

"Because I know you and I love you and your my everything." He blushed more and we sat there in silence just staring at each other for a minute before we decided to go back to the video. Once we finished recording we sat and edited, showing Ben and Allison how editing worked and how long it took before we uploaded it with a sigh.

"Boys" Sams mom called from downstairs. "You two need to be ready to go in ten minutes. Were all going out to dinner!" I smiled and Sam and I kicked the other two out before getting ready. God this was gonna be perfect