Chapter 28

Shea's POV

I didn't think the drug would work as well as it did, but was I wrong. I did everything Harley said and the instant he woke up he looked at me with purple eyes and they were full of love and lust.

"Felt like tying me up again baby?" He asked with a glint in his eye and I smiled but uncuffed him.

"I think I changed my mind, feel like filming tonight?" He grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him.

"Only if I get a piece of you to myself after" I bit my lip and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"And you're okay with working with Harley and E right?" He nodded and kissed along my neck, causing me to moan. "Good. Let's go find them before we get started without them." He nodded and we walked into the studio to find them making out on the bed. I bit my lip and turned on the camera and set it on the table before Colby climbed behind Elizabeth and kissed along her neck.

"Thought you could have fun without us?" He purred. E looked back at him and bit her lip with a smirk.

"No we just thought we would warm up for you two." She purred and tangled her fingers in Colby's hair, making out with him passionately. It was so messed up it was almost funny. He was gonna have a foursome with his daughter and Sam was gonna watch the whole thing. I glanced at the camera with a smirk, and I winked knowing he was watching this live as Colby slowly started kissing down her body as she watched him, and Harley reached over, slowly rubbing Elizabeths clit making her moan sweetly. Just as Colby was about to kiss beyond her hips Harley stopped him. We did have some human standards believe it or not, and I was not one to encourage insest. Colby looked up at her a little confused but she smiled.

"You know the rules. You two can't have pieces of each other."

"She's afraid you'll make E straight" Colby laughed lightly and shrugged as he crawled back over to me and kissed me hotly as I tangled my fingers through his hair, but I could tell something was wrong, he was hesitating. He started to slowly kiss along my neck and I looked at Harley who knew exactly what I was thinking.

'We will work on it' she mouthed and I nodded before closing my eyes.

Sams POV

I was a panicked mess. Shea and her friend had put some kind of spell on Colby and Elizabeth and I had no idea where they were. I couldn't even stand to watch the rest of the video as I deleted the link with a groan. Jayden was pacing back and forth and his girlfriend was watching him, knowing she couldn't comfort him like she wanted to, what could she say?

"We'll find them" Corey reassured. We've been able to find you two before. Can't you track where the text came from?"

"She got smart" I said shaking my head "it came from a burner phone.

"You can still track those." Angela said suddenly. "Josh taught me how. My dads used to communicate through burner phones when they were in dark places. And had to track each other when shit got bad. It'll take a few days but you can do it."

"Do we have a few days?" I asked desperately as Jay sat next to Angela.

"I don't know. You've had more contact with them than any of us had. Do we have a few days?" Jay asked. I closed my eyes pushing the thought of the video from my head as I took a deep breath.

"They aren't trying to kill them so in a way we do...I just don't know how much of this they would remember."

"Unless you have another way to find them, we have to have a few days."

"Angela, would it help if I helped you?"

"Actually it would. It might cut it down a little faster."

"Perfect." I said relieved and I wrote the number and handed it to them before they walked to the kitchen and she pulled out her laptop. Corey walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"How bad?"

"They're under some kind of drug, they almost had sex with each other and they are all over Shea and her friend." I mumbled as I shook my head slowly. Corey wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

"It's gonna be okay, we're gonna get them out of this, and we know Elizabeth is strong. They're gonna be okay"

Colby's POV

I groaned when I was thrown next to Elizabeth in the basement and shea growled.

"Fucker. This won't last for long" then she slammed the door and locked it. I crawled over to her and pulled her torn dress down a little further and I could tell Harley had done a shitty job of saving her. It was like temporary or something. I pulled her into my arms and she winced as she looked up at me.

"D-Dad....where are we? W-Where's Martin? What h-happened?" I looked at her with soft eyes and couldn't bring myself to tell her what happened. I gently brushed her hair out of her face and looked back at her.

"I don't know princess, but we will get out of this I promise." She nodded and cling to me tightly before she started to cry quietly. If she remembered like I did-I just couldn't think about that. She didn't deserve any of this scaring ever. "I'll be right back" I whispered as I gently leaned her against the wall, and she was too weak to cling onto me. I walked over to the door and banged on it multiple times until shea opened it.

"Let her go. This has nothing to do with her and you know it very well. She was your bait so get her out of here and only deal with me" I hissed darkly so Elizabeth couldn't hear me. Shea smiled wide at me as she ran her hand along my cheek but I caught her wrist.

"Is that so?" She asked but I could hear the evil in her voice. "Well I think that can be arranged." Then she pushed me back and slammed the door yelling for Harley. I rushed back over to a Elizabeth and held her close.

"I'm getting you out of here. You're gonna be safe I promise."

"W-what about you?" She asked, fear in her voice and in her eyes. I looked back at her with soft ones and I gently caressed her cheek.

"I'm gonna be fine. This isn't my first rodeo. I just need you to be safe." Then the door was going open and Harley and Shea walked inside. Harley pulled Elizabeth away from me but when I tried to grab her Shea grabbed me and pulled me back. Then she stuck something in my arm and I was out cold.

When I woke up again we were in a car. Elizabeth was crying again and I looked around to see that there was a window between the girls and us. I sighed and pulled my necklace off and put it around her. It was one Sam gave to me and I only hoped it would help him remember. She looked at me with wide eyes when the car came to a stop, right by the intersection Elizabeth had been hit. I glared at them with dark eyes as I pulled my phone out and texted behind my back. It was practically gibberish but he would understand.

'Int3rs3ctuon. Find sherr.'

Shea pulled Elizabeth out of the car and threw her on the ground before getting back in the car and driving off, leaving her there, thinking that she had just left her to die. When, in all reality, she just save d the both of us.