Chapter 2

Colby's POV

It's been a week since Sam and I agreed to film the video, and I've been kind of nervous all day. I fear that when we reenact the stories that I'm going to screw up and do something I'm not supposed to. Sam bring the camera into the living room with the laptop.

"You ready?" he asks as he put he laptop on the table.

"Ready as I'll ever be," He put the camera on the tripod and pressed record.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby," I said starting the intro. Sam was explaining to the viewers what we were gonna do today and all I could do was stare at him, and then I remembered we were recording. After Sam was done with the intro we started to open the fan fiction on the laptop. The first few were normal Images that fans had written to play out their own fantasy's, but the last one was of the two of us. As I started to read it I remembered that I had read this one, it was one of my favorite one's and I had to read it out loud and pretend that I had never seen it before.

"He lay there thinking of the day Colby would f**k him," I read aloud. Me and Sam both started to laugh, but I was laughing only, because I was thinking of how wrong that statement was. It was the other way around,but nobody really knew that. As I sat there akwardly finishing the audio for the recording all I could think about was if this was all true, if all of this really happened. But of course it wouldn't, Sam is straighter than a line. All he talks about is girls and it slowly kills me every time.
After I finished the audio recording sam turned off the camera.
"Now for the really weird part," he said nervously. " we have to act out some of it." I froze for a second. He was going to act out fan fiction, with me. Oh lord.