Chapter 17

Sams POV

I felt insanely nervous as my mom ran to get the whiteboard and markers so we could play. My dad was looking at me encouragingly and I could feel Colby tracing circles on the back of my hand, which helped me relax. I kept trying to tell myself that my family would totally support us all of this but it was hard to calm the nerves I always got. Once my mom had set up the whiteboard she looked at me.

"Sammy do you wanna go first?" My dad knew she would ask and I nodded, standing as Colby gave me hand another reassuring squeeze before letting go. We started a game of hangman and my mom told me I got three rounds, so to ease my nerves I did too stupid ones first. One was the title of one of our vines "keep and I out" and the other was just some random phrase I had heard. Once they had figured those out dad gave me a slight nod and I set up the final hangman and looked at them.

"Colby can't be apart of this one" I said with a laugh and Colby smiled.

"So it's two words," Allison said. "And Colby can't be apart of it."

"And we only get to ask three questions to help." Ben finished.

"Exactly" I said smiling, feeling less nervous. "Oh and dad is only allowed to help if you guys get really stuck." That seemed to take everyone else by surprise but Colby and dad both laughed.

"So who has the first question?"

"Does it involve YouTube?" Allison asked and I shook my head.

"That's one" It was silent for a minute as my family sat there trying to think of reasonable questions to ask. Then my mom decided to ask.

"Does it involve just you?" I smiled and nodded and watched as she glanced at my stomach before looking back up at me questioningly as I nodded again. She laughed and smiled "alright well I'm out."

"You two have one more question" I said as I laughed. Allison and Ben looked at each other confused as I watched them feeling much more relaxed. "Come on now is it really that hard?"

"Yes yes it is" Ben said with a laugh. Allison and Ben sat there for another minute thinking and it was really hard for me to not just tell them what it was. The. I saw something cross Allison's face.

"How can it involve just you but Colby can't answer?"

"Because the words involve just me but Colby was apart of it." I saw Colby turn bright red as my parents started laughing hard. "And that is your last question. Anyone have a guess?" Allison instantly guessed the first three letters before squealing.

"Ben your on your own now." He groaned and looked at the letters in front of him, then looked back at me and then at my parents and then at Colby before it seemed to click in his brain what I was doing.

"Wait....are you....?" I smiled

"Am I What Ben?"

"The last word that Allison didn't finish is pregnant isn't it?" Ben asked with a hopeful grin on his face and I turned quickly filling in the rest of the letters as I nodded. Ben jumped up and hugged me tightly as I laughed. "I'm so happy for you" Ben said and I smiled.

"Thanks Ben" I said and my mom and Alison were squealing and clapping and talking very excitedly.

"Your staying here right?" He asked me when he pulled away. "The baby's gonna be born here?" Colby was hugging Allison who was now also looking at me excitedly. I nodded.

"Yea, we both agreed that our child should be born where we were." Allison squealed happily and hugged me tightly making me laugh as I hugged her back.

"We get to be grandparents" my mom sighed happily as my dad wrapped his arm around her. It was a relief to see that they were all excited for me and Colby walked over to me and hugged me from behind.

"I told you everything was gonna be okay" He whispered to me softly and smiled. He gently kissed the side of my head and we watched as Ben and Allison started arguing about the gender of the baby. I closed my eyes and Colby gently placed his hand on my stomach as I leaned against him feeling happy and grateful and relieved.

"Okay I just texted Linda,"

"Oh that's right" I said opening my eyes and seeing Colby's confused expression. "Linda works at a local hospital, she was the doctor that helped my mom give birth to all three of us."

"That's right. So you'll see her in three months. She already has you scheduled and asked me to tell you congrats from her."

"Now I'm really glad we came here." I said and I heard Colby's phone buzz. He showed me the text and I grinned. It was from Devyn.

'You have to text us the gender of the baby as soon as you find out.' I took his phone and responded.

'Hey it's Sam, and we are doing a live stream gender reveal. That way you guys and my family and my fans can all find out at the same time.'

'Awww that's so cute! Don't forget to tell the fans.'

'😂 we won't. Love you Devyn'

'Love you too Sammy.'  I handed the phone back to Colby and he smiled gently running his fingers through my hair.

"Are we telling the fans soon, or when your showing?" Colby asked softly. I shrugged as I looked back up at him.

"I would say it would be more believable when I'm showing but I also know our fans might think it's a prank."

"Yea but I think either way they'll think its a prank until everyone else starts to post about it."

"True true. We should probably do it sooner so everyone can post about it." He laughed and nodded as he tilted my head back far enough so he could kiss me.

"For next weeks video then."

"Next weeks video." I said with a nod.