Chapter 39

Colby's POV

I was still kind of nervous for surprising him today because I wasn't really sure how he would react to the idea I had. We were driving through Australia on our way to the zoo Elton had found and Sam was curled up in my lap, he was so cute and soft all of the time it was one of the many things I loved about him. Elton was of course recording , since we were driving in the freaking RV and as always was being a brat. He would randomly speed up, or stop just so one of us would go flying in the RV while he was roaring with laughter. Sam whined a little when he got thrown from my lap and Corey gasped forgetting they were recording as he shouted

"Babe! You're throwing Sam out of Colby's arms, that is NOT nice!" then he froze realizing what he had said and I looked at him trying not to laugh. Elton sighed and laughed a little. 

"You are so lucky I have good control over it, otherwise you'd be driving." Corey laughed and shook his head as he sighed. I looked between them confused and Sam nuzzled closer to me once he was back in my lap, unaware of what was going on around him. I looked back at him and gently pet his head as I smiled and kissed his forehead. 

"Are you still tired Sammy?" I asked softly and he nodded 

"Yea because someone kept me up late last night." He huffed as he looked at me. I smiled and looked at him innocently.

"Now who would do a thing like that?" He sighed but I saw him smile a little and I ran my fingers through his hair "Besides it's not my fault that you make it so easy" I teased and he hit me playfully. 

"It's your fault. You look like a freaking angel" I blushed and smiled as he leaned up and kissed me softly. Once we got to the zoo we all climbed out of the RV and we set the camera on the hood of the RV and did the intro.  Then Elton had Corey and Sam go ahead of us so him and I could talk about what we were doing after the zoo.

"Okay so what's the plan?" I asked as I walked close to him. 

"Basically after we go through the zoo and everything like that, Corey and I are going to slip off and "look at shops" in downtown and you can take Sam up the hill and everything. You have the tiny gopro right?" I smiled and nodded as I showed it to him and he nodded smiling. 

We met the tour guide in the building at the front once we checked in and the first thing we got to do...was take a picture with a freaking koala. Sam looked at me with the biggest smile on his face and he grabbed my hand and led me to the Koala as I smiled brightly. Elton obviously hadn't mentioned to us that we got to take a picture with a koala. So I got one by myself and then one with all of us as I smiled, happy that this was the first thing we got to do. Then while we were walking around the zoo there was a bird that was dancing with Corey and then we went and got to pet kangaroos and ended up pissing one of them off and it almost attacked a little kid. So you know the normal chaos we cause when in public together. As we finished the tour Sam had noticed Corey and Elton talking together and he looked at me curiously, and I simply shrugged as Corey walked over to us. 

"Hey are you two alright if Elton and I explore some of the shops together?" 

"Yea I don't have a problem with that, what do you think Sam?" 

"Yea you guys go ahead, you should be able to explore the town together, this is also a adventure, not just a trip that gets us money." Sam said and I nodded in agreement. Corey smiled and nodded before walking back over to Elton and the two of them took off.

"Come on I want to show you something" I said smiling and he looked at me confused. We got an Uber that drove to a near supermarket, and once I paid and we hopped out I lead him to the woods by the supermarket. Sam watched me confused and a little concerned which made me laugh lightly. "Don't worry I'm not gonna murder you. I had found this awhile ago and had a friend of mine help me out with what's at the end." Then we walked up the hill and I smiled as I saw his eyes go wide as he saw the faerie lights and small blanket and picnic basket that was on the ground at the top of the hill, where you could then see a field that was preserved by a wildlife protection program, so a bunch of animals just walked through it all the time. Sam looked around in shock as I lead him to the blanket with a smile.

"You did all of this for me?"

"Of course love, you only deserve the best. It's vacation, you deserved to be spoiled, even if it's only a little"

"You think this is a little?" He asked softly as he looked at me.

"I think you deserve everything and more, but I also brought you here because there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Okay..." He said looking at me a little nervously which made me laugh softly.

"It's not a bad thing I promise. I just had a question for you"

"Which is......?"

"How would you feel if we moved closer to or on the beach?" He looked at me stunned.

"Wait really?" 

"Yea, if you want to...since we have to move out soon anyway I thought it would be nice to be on like a permanent vacation."

"I think it's a great idea" he said as he leaned over and kissed me softly. I smiled and sighed as I kissed him back. 

"Good because I already have a few places in mind." So for the rest of the afternoon we looked at the houses I had been looking at in Venice as we cuddled up on the hill.