Epolgue

Sams POV

"Are lives have been pretty simple. We live in Venice in this beautiful beach house that's literally on the beach, and Martin and Liz got married. Jayden and Angela has gotten married too and they had started their own band with a few friends of theirs before they got married. The band was pretty well known now. They've opened for twenty one pilots and fall out boy and they had a concert next week with panic at the disco. Liz and Martin have a five year old girl and a 4 year old boy. They visit as much as humanly possible, partly because the kids like the beach. They had their own gang that they kept their kids out of but it got them good money. And Shea would visit every now and again and we had scratches and scars all over at this point but we were still here. We would always still be here. That's what I believed anyway. I guess he couldn't do it though. He couldn't take the test and the pain and the worry for me, for our family. I think that's why he's gone. The note he left was so gentle and beautiful, and peaceful, I didn't realize what it was until I found him. He's happier now though. And I think it's about time to join him. So if you find this story, share it with others. Everyone should know what truly happened to us through our lives. And if you're a fan I'm so sorry we left so suddenly. It was just too hard. But we loved all of you and couldn't ask for a better group of people. We hope our message doesn't die." I took the red notebook and buried it in the sand as I sighed and smiled a little. They would know the truth. One day. Then I walked back to the edge of the house, still on the sand, and ended it with Colby's gun in my hand.

3 months later

Authors POV

I couldn't believe they were gone. It had been awhile ago but I still wasn't over it. They had helped me through so much and reminded me I mattered and encouraged me to be the person I am today. And now they're gone. For good. I was walking along the beach in Venice, since this is where they held the fan funeral and I was lost in my thoughts when I tripped over something. I turned and found something sticking out of the sand, and when I looked up, back toward the parking lots, Sam and Colby's house was a few miles in front of me. I looked back at the mound and instantly started digging and digging until I pulled out a red notebook that said solby on it. And I flipped to the back where it was bookmarked, and realized he had written this. This was Sam telling their entire story and he wanted me to share it. I closed the notebook and ran back to my grandmothers house, threw open my laptop and opened wattpad before I began to type.

I get it, we've been friends since high school but that doesn't mean it's easy to hide my feelings.....

Guys!! It's the end of the book! What did you guys think? This was the first ever book I wrote and it has been so amazing to see it grow. Thank you everyone who has stuck with this book and read all the way through it. I love all of you